Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include a blocking feature in the iPad Outlook app

I am continually plagued with unwanted emails on my Outlook app for my iPad. Nobody seems to do anything to produce a facility to block them. Using Outlook.com doesn’t solve the problem. Time to redesign the Outlook app for the iPad to include a means of blocking unwanted emails from various senders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Outlook Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notify about the submission status

I submitted my connector to your store but forgot to add an icon,
    would be nice if there was an option to cancel the submission.

Would be great to know the estimated review waiting list and timing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Send mail with options from shared mail box

Will need "Send mail with options from shared mail box" , now only can send from flow creator which is not useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to get contact list using any APIs with email Id.

Hi Support,

I want to know,

Can i featch emails id in contact list APIs. Because I using "https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/contacts?$top=100&$select=givenName,surname,emailAddresses&$orderby=givenName%20ASC"

This APIs. But i am facing one issue about get email id Because Of Email Id not come in this APIs. So Can you Help me How to get Contact list with Email Id.

Thank you-

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Outlook Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 313

Hi, my profile is good naa.. kanker pola Tor maa ka code

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include the Outlook Tasks in the Outlook App

I love the web-based view on the tasks you have (in the beta version?)! It makes planning and being productive so much easier and gives a great overview on to-dos.
    I'd wish to have the task add-on also in your Outlook-App, as this would make the app much more useful than it is right now.
    If you have your tasks on your mobile, you can access them anywhere, not only via web.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Low speed

Increase the receive speed please. I can receive a email by gmail within 1 min,but hotmail cost me 5 mins.If it was assignment due within 2 mins, then gg.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create "Move to Calender" option in Hotmail...

Once a user opens the email, they can select "Move to Calendar", the body of the email is pasted in the body of the appointment, and the user can then set the appointment time options as normal ( I know, right! ) . ;-)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Get outlook calendar events data in single API call

i have 50 outlook users i want to fetch each user's calendar event in single API call without making additional login and Microsoft Azure Logic app.
    Is there any alternate way to do this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. create a facebook Group connector

Facebook Group connector. The current facebook connector only connects to pages you own or like - but no to groups on facebook.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow ability to create mentions programatically in Teams

I am posting alerts for monitoring and would like to alert a team only if it fails. It seems that it is not supported based on Rich Moens response here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41440803/how-to-mention-a-user-group-in-a-new-message-to-a-channel - that was 7 months ago.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. excluir uma conta do tinder

eu queria excluir mesmo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add connector using PowerShell

We would like to be able to add / remove connectors like the WebHook connector to Groups using Powershell.
    At the moment it seems only possible to enable/disable connectors.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I do not like the Forum and other set up on my email. Please change back the way it was. Thanks

Do not like the new Forum and other set up. Please change back. Also before a change is made can the user be notified and have the choice.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Upgrade Hotmail so that I can receive messages on firefox

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Create a Connector for Clarizen

Would like to see a Connector set up for Clarizen, so we can create tabs in related Teams to quickly access the correct project in Clarizen.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't use Google Chrome print screens on Microsoft pages

I know this is probably not the best place for this request, but the site had no other feedback option. In this Site: https://dev.outlook.com/Connectors/ConnectButton

a Microsoft Site, the print screens appear to be using Chrome. Not the best way to "sell" Microsoft Products :/

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a Connector for Mavenlink

Would like to see a Connector for Mavenlink, so we can create tabs in related Teams to quickly access the correct project in Mavenlink.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base