Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Way to add Tags to the slide from Power Point web add-in

We know we can add the Tags attributes to the slide from "windows PowerPoint add-in". But we couldn't find that option in web add-in. Is there any way to add the TAGS to the presentation from the PowerPoint web add-in?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. PowerPoint go to next slide based on time of day or better yet when date change

PowerPoint is showing daily events. For each day it would be helpful to automatically go to the next slide when date changes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 屏東叫小姐/屏東美人賴.pz5530 #屏東汽車旅館叫小姐-屏東約妹`屏東美人/屏東住家叫小姐#屏東正妹介紹/屏東旅館叫小姐賴 PZ5530 .屏東外送茶莊#屏東魚訊line#屏東魚訊交流#屏東魚訊分享#屏東魚訊論壇/屏東外約賴 PZ5530 /屏東外送舒壓按摩/屏東鮪魚飯店叫小

屏東叫小姐/屏東美人賴.pz5530 #屏東汽車旅館叫小姐-屏東約妹`屏東美人/屏東住家叫小姐#屏東正妹介紹/屏東旅館叫小姐賴 PZ5530 .屏東外送茶莊#屏東魚訊line#屏東魚訊交流#屏東魚訊分享#屏東魚訊論壇/屏東外約賴 PZ5530 /屏東外送舒壓按摩/屏東鮪魚飯店叫小姐

屏東外送茶.賴 PZ5530 屏東外送茶莊.屏東汽車旅館叫小姐.賴 PZ5530 屏東找茶,屏東外送舒壓按摩.屏東護膚全套外約.,屏東外約賴 PZ5530 .屏東旅館叫小姐找妹.屏東找小姐.屏東汽車旅館叫妹妹服務.屏東叫小姐賴 PZ5530 .妹妹服務/屏東找歡樂.屏東出差旅遊約妹 .屏東正妹論壇.屏東約情人.屏東找女人賴 PZ5530 兼職妹.推薦屏東茶莊賴 PZ5530 ##屏東外約妹妹價位#屏東飯店叫小姐找小姐.屏東全套外送.屏東辣妹.屏東找學生妹.人妻/薇米文旅叫小姐

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support Slide Change Event during Slideshow with animation indicator

Need to be able to detect when user changes slides during a slideshow and if there are animations on the slide when those animations are completed, just like the old InterOp did with SlidesShowNextClickAsync(SlideShowWindow Wn, Effect Effects)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. API to get the logged User's details from PowerPoint Web add-in

Is there any way to get the logged user's Username from PowerPoint web add-in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. powerpoint chart

Ability to update the data of the worksheet of a chart in slideshow mode, without seeing the Excel worksheet opening or flashing.
    We build software for displaying real-time data like a KPI on a slideshow.
    With that information screen running (the slideshow) you always see the Excel worksheet flashing (by the .Activate call).

The old MS Graph had that functionality. With that, we could update the data quickly without seeing something disturbing on top of the slideshow. Now with the newer Charting capabilities, this seems not to be possible without flashing or chart corruptions (E_Fail when opening afterwards).

thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SVG insertion support for iOS (parity-bug!)

Support the inserting of SVG files also on iOS the same way this is currently supported on Windows, Mac etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Powerpoint web-add-in add comment

Powerpoint web-add-in (JavaScript API) functionality to add comment to an arbitrary slide. Specifically capability to add hyperlinks, text in the comment section of a powerpoint slide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. access shapes

access shapes in the slide

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please bring back the right click "Insert all slides" feature in Powerpoints Reuse Slides dialogue

After opening the reuse slides window and selecting a powerpoint file from which you wanted to import slides, you could right click on one of the slides and see a "insert all slides" option. This allowed you to insert all the slides from the other file. Please bring that back. Selecting one slide at a time is a long arduous and error prone task for those who reuse slides often. I cannot see any benefit to making it go away and a great benefit for keeping it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Office API for MAC

Office API for MAC which is not possible with VSTO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow slide size to be changed without modifying content size

When changing slide size in power point 2016 users are offered only two options with regards to existing content 1) maximize or 2) ensure fit. I suggest that a third option be added that does not modify the dimensions of the existing content. I currently achieve this effect by selecting my content, cutting, changing the slide size, and then pasting the content back in to the resized slide.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Common Distribution Curve Images to Shapes in Powerpoint (Bellshaped curve, skewed distribution, 1 sided normal distribution, etc)

Add Common Distribution Curve Images to Shapes in Powerpoint -(Bellshaped curve, skewed distribution, 1 sided normal distribution, etc)

I often must communicate problems in terms of theoretical population distributions. This is for concepts only of course since actual distributions can be graphed in Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Problems, Problems, Problems

we have big problems with the use of the Power Point API: The current version is full of bugs, versions are exchanged without prior notice, new versions are withdrawn ...

Why is that? When to expect a debugged, final version??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PowerPoint Add-in Instance Id

I would like to have a way of identifying Add-in instances once they are inserted in the document.

My addin adds a picture in the selected part of a PowerPoint document. At the same time I also add some persistent data using Office.context.document.settings.set

Is there a way to specify the name of the picture within powerpoint?
    When I unzip the pptx I see that my persistent data is on the webextensions.xml but when I look at inside the slide folder, for instance slides1.xml all I see is the pictures but I dont have a way to associate the pictures from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base