Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Problems, Problems, Problems

we have big problems with the use of the Power Point API: The current version is full of bugs, versions are exchanged without prior notice, new versions are withdrawn ...

Why is that? When to expect a debugged, final version??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PowerPoint Add-in Instance Id

I would like to have a way of identifying Add-in instances once they are inserted in the document.

My addin adds a picture in the selected part of a PowerPoint document. At the same time I also add some persistent data using Office.context.document.settings.set

Is there a way to specify the name of the picture within powerpoint?
    When I unzip the pptx I see that my persistent data is on the webextensions.xml but when I look at inside the slide folder, for instance slides1.xml all I see is the pictures but I dont have a way to associate the pictures from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. exhibit linked slide on hyperlinks

when on presentation mode - hovering over a hyperlinked item should display the linked slide/file in small and mute to the man presenting.
    sometimes in complicated and long presentations, it is very much needed to see where the links on the slide presented/next slide takes us!! it is useful and reassuring in case of forgetting or trying to decide whether to hop or not to the linked slide/file

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. exhibit linked slide on hyperlinks

when on presentation mode - hovering over a hyperlinked item should display the linked slide/file in small and mute to the man presenting.
    sometimes in complicated and long presentations, it is very much needed to see where the links on the slide presented/next slide takes us!! it is useful and reassuring in case of forgetting or trying to decide whether to hop or not to the linked slide/file

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base