Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the ability to set value or text attribute in Adaptive Card when Action.ToggleVisibility is used

Add the ability to set value or text field in Adaptive Card when Action.ToggleVisibility is used. This will allow AC developers to pass values or selections.

Scenario: User clicks and image which triggers the Action.ToggleVisibility if I can set a targetElement's value, I can store the actioin in a value which wold be passed at ActionSet time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Developer Programs & dev.office.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Office UI Fabric Angular Components for Angular 2+

Create a angular component library for the office UI fabric. There is currently a library for Angular JS and React, but not for modern versions of Angular.

173 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Developer Programs & dev.office.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need Excel sheet as a blackboard visible on desktop, which updates as I go...

Need Excel sheet as blackboard visible on desktop, which updates as I go...like a dashboard. Is there a way to have a dashboard as one's desktop? I am pretty sure a dashboard can be built with Excel, that would answer my question I guess...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer Programs & dev.office.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Embedded Microsoft Whiteboard

The goal is allow embed the Microsoft Whiteboard into a HTML. We could use it as part of our app/web project.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. provide a rest call for fetching root level sites excluding subsites

provide a specified rest api call for fetching users root level a sites excluding subsites

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. VBA to WASM (web assembly) compiler

VB/A runs on windows and mac, 32/64 bits, it's interpreted, and compiled (classic VB). Port the compiler for the WASM VM. It would probably then become possible to run VB/A macros in the Office Web Apps, on all supported platforms.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer Programs & dev.office.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add-in Developers - Automated Testing Platform

It is very difficult to test add-ins against multiple versions of Office and on different platforms.

For example, I ran into an issue where I had the latest macOS but a user had an older version. It was very difficult to debug and test code against that older version.

Therefore, it would be nice to have something like https://www.browserstack.com/ or Sauce Labs that was available to Add-in Developers so that we could run some automated testing in CI to make sure our changes will work on multiple platforms and environments. Maybe even at a minimum a set of VM's like…

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. tell tomobile

addKey: Add a KeyCredential for an application 

Call the addKey action to add a KeyCredential for an application.

Important: Requires version v1.6 or newer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add EM+S to Office 365 Development Subscription

On my Office 365 Dev Subscription, I am trying to do a PoC for Azure AD joining Windows 10 machines. But that requires an intune subscription. I think you will get more development work out of EM+S products, if you include it with the dev subscription.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Pasting as an option when the spell-checker only gives the options...

Allow Pasting as an option when the spell-checker only gives the options: (No Spelling Suggestions) - Ignore All - Add to Dictionary - Who is... - Hyperlink... [Paste & Replace] <-new option]

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please provide the ability to move O365 tenant Data Region move in the Office Developer Program

Currently when we sign up for the Office Developer Program and create and O365 Subscription, the tenant is set to North America. This causes the inability to test add-in and functionality in the data center local to developer's location. Can you please provide the ability for O365 data region to be able to move? This solves latency and data sovereignty issues.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Benefits for Office 365 Developer Program

There is no way to access office 365 developer program benefits. The link sent in the activation email points to the page that does not exist. There is no page with links to particular benefits as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Developer Programs & dev.office.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. API for Office Upload Center

Releasing API for Office Upload Center. So as to automate the process of deletion of cached files and also selecting the various options like Show Upload Failure Notification","Show Pending Upload notifications" etc

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Offer Office 365 as part of MSDN subscriptions

I suggest you offer Office 365 as part of MSDN subscriptions.

I was extremely disappointed to see that when I login to my MSDN subscription and search for "Office", I don't see Office 365 listed as an available download.

I pay for my MSDN subscription out of my own pocket, so the absence of Office 365 from MSDN subscriber downloads is a large impediment.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer Programs & dev.office.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide at least two licenses in O365 Developer Pack

You can't test user permissions and other things with a single admin user. Running as admin isn't really best practice when developing. Agreed?

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Developer Programs & dev.office.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New Icons in Outlook - NOT GOOD!

Can I tell you how much I HATE the New Icons in Outlook????? OMG, these are terrible. They all fade in to the background and are NOT user friendly. This is not just me - all my friends are complaining about the same issue. PLEASE.... go back to the more defined Icons!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. help me remember coding procedure

help me remember the coding procedure

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base