Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Embedded Microsoft Whiteboard

The goal is allow embed the Microsoft Whiteboard into a HTML. We could use it as part of our app/web project.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Come back with the list of UI Fabric styles

Now when the UI fabric site was changes there is no longer a way to find out the available component styles. Only the general syles are now listed but e.g. no description about what styles (class name) are available for e.g. a button.

The React, Angular and other framework based options do not always work so it is important for developers to have the ability to adjust and make own altenatives.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please provide the ability to move O365 tenant Data Region move in the Office Developer Program

Currently when we sign up for the Office Developer Program and create and O365 Subscription, the tenant is set to North America. This causes the inability to test add-in and functionality in the data center local to developer's location. Can you please provide the ability for O365 data region to be able to move? This solves latency and data sovereignty issues.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Visibility impairment - Persistent notifications with more beeps and flashes.

I have a team member who cannot reliably see/hear his notifications, due to his visibility impairments, and I would like to have the notifications persistent some where or more visible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create appointment through UWP API AppointmentCalendar.SaveAppointmentAsync

With WIN 10 it is possible to connect accounts in section Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, then with UWP APIs it is possible to access related data like like contact and appointments.

Currently with an UWP app it is possible to create appointments to an Exchange calendar with API AppointmentCalendar.SaveAppointmentAsync, instead with an Office 365 calendar the operation is not successfull: is seems that the appointment is created but it is never synchronized with the server.

Thread at https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/710e8168-1cc3-4ee9-bf22-45179b0767b1/uwp-app-is-not-able-to-create-appointments-in-an-office-365-calendar?forum=wpdevelop contains original discussion details, then at https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/questions/21557/which-is-the-replacement-of-uwp-user-voice-forum.html it was suggested to me to post a suggestion here.

So please…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Retrieve all Delve Profile details including custom properties

We are trying to retrieve all the Delve/profile properties including custom properties.

We have been testing the BETA (eg https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/me/profile/).

We see the standard attributes but they do not seem to be populated (EG we entered Skills and have not seen them)

We also added a custom property (Admin Name) as a Person and this custom property does not appear

It would be really useful to have this working

thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop showing me auto-translated documentation pages

I am from Germany. Whenever I try to find some information in the Microsoft Documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/) I get served a "German" version of the documentation page.

Apparently, those pages have been autotranslated by google translate or some other bullshit software because you can't understand anything from what is written there. The grammar is always wrongs, most technical words have a wrong translation because they have different words for different contexts in German, etc.

The experience is just horrible. It always makes me sick and want to change jobs so that I never have to look at any Microsoft…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add AI Builder to developer program benefits

It would be a great addition if the AI Builder were included in the Office 365 developer program benefits (just like the E5 tenant). If it were included we could be better advocates of the product and actually sell it to clients.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide debugging support for DAO, at least give specific error feedback when there is a syntax or context error.

MS has reportedly decided to support and improve the DAO offering. Please add debugging tools to provide specific feedback when the DAO statement syntax parsing logic finds a coding error.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide a useable Fabric UI documentation

Fabric UI documentation is by far insufficient. Documentation on https://dev.office.com/fabric#/components does not show workind and appropriate examples. Git Hub Documentation is partially outdatet, examples are not working.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. nederlands

Graag in het Nederlands.
    in Dutch

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. provide a rest call for fetching root level sites excluding subsites

provide a specified rest api call for fetching users root level a sites excluding subsites

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. help me remember coding procedure

help me remember the coding procedure

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. to support bitcode in OneDrive iOS SDK.

The aim is to decrease the size of my iOS app using OneDrive SDK by eliminating unused object code.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I couldn't to send or receive messages all day long.

What's happening with hotmail? Neither me or my friend were able to send or receive messages all day long! This is rather annoying, does anyone know what's up and when the error will be eliminated, at last?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Teams Sample Data Pack

A Teams Sample Data Pack would be very useful on top of the existing Users, Mail & Events and SharePoint ones.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for updating hireDate, birthday, and preferredName in Graph API using client credentials

We have a number of solutions in our enterprise using Graph API and have a requirement to update the birthday and hireDate property of a user. Apparently this isn't possible using Application Permissions per this Github issue - https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-dotnet/issues/296

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow retrieval of contact lists

I can use the /contact endpoint to retrieve a set of contacts in given contact folder. However all I get is ordinary contacts - there is no data for contact lists (distribution lists).

I will also need to create such lists when posting to the contacts folder.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base