Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tell tomobile

addKey: Add a KeyCredential for an application 

Call the addKey action to add a KeyCredential for an application.

Important: Requires version v1.6 or newer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring the classic VB PictureBox control to Access VBA

There is no equivalent to the PictureBox control in Access. The controls is very useful to display images and/or draw on the surface and/or use some of the Win32 API via the hwnd property it exposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Separate Sidebar scroll from Main Window scroll

On the Office Fabric homepage (http://dev.office.com/fabric#/), I think it would be easier to read the documentation if the main window scrolled separate from the sidebar view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make a user friendly product that will continue to grow in symbiotic interaction with each unique consumer's needs, instead of a 3 year life

I understand the designed obsolescence concept of marketing, but after a while, I get tired of having to compete with highly paid Microsoft programmers while I have had no computer program training since Fortran in 1975. Yeah, Keypunch. I got a D.... ! but I have worked on mainframe IRS, and SSA, and state agency programs. letter and number perfect. and can keep up with the fluid operators with better company paid toys than I have to work with living on a disability income source. It is a big sandbox, I only have one marble! :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New Icons in Outlook - NOT GOOD!

Can I tell you how much I HATE the New Icons in Outlook????? OMG, these are terrible. They all fade in to the background and are NOT user friendly. This is not just me - all my friends are complaining about the same issue. PLEASE.... go back to the more defined Icons!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I get an error adding the Users Data pack to my Office 365 Developer subscription

When I add the Users Data Pack to my Office 365 Developer subscription, I get an error. Tried it several times, but without any luck.
    Ik have no idea how to contact Microsoft regarding this problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have an idea that will make (office access) better .. how can I present my idea to someone at Microsoft .. jerrywa0h@sbcglobal.net

I have an idea that will make (Microsoft office access) better.

??? how can I present my idea to someone at Microsoft ???

jerry gentry (waØh)
    jerrywa0h@sbcglobal.net

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need Excel sheet as a blackboard visible on desktop, which updates as I go...

Need Excel sheet as blackboard visible on desktop, which updates as I go...like a dashboard. Is there a way to have a dashboard as one's desktop? I am pretty sure a dashboard can be built with Excel, that would answer my question I guess...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Microsoft Office 365 Developer

Hello,
    I sent a request to participate in: Microsoft Office 365 Developer Program. Then twice (at your request) sent additional information. No response received. It's been over 7 days!!! Please let me know something.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to get one year free developer tenant?

I have join the developer program but i didn't see any option to create 1 year free developer tenant. On the "Thank you page", I can see 2 option which are Redeem free 30 day trial tenant or email for longer subscription. I have email them last week and i didn't get any response yet. i tried send few follow email but still no reply.

Anyone have any suggestion on how to get hold one year free developer tenant?

Thank you in advance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. in flow, allow better control of planner tasks

Whould be useful to create a flow that clould:
    * create a planner task with a checklist
    * change progress of task to X% when X% of checklist items is checked
    * change status of task to "complete" when all items on a checklist are checked
    * assign task to different bucket when completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Correct FindNext Implementation in Excel User-Defined-Functions

I have a function that searches a column in an Excel sheet for a particular value: UserName.
    For each of the cells that contain the UserName, I need to check another cell: LessonDate for the latest value (and return the latest LessonDate value found for the particular UserName).
    I wrote a routine with an initial .Find followed by a .FindNext loop in order to search all of the occurences of the UserName. When I tested the Function (I passed it the Sheet to search, and the UserName to search for as parameters), by calling it from the Immediate Window, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please remove this content completly from my computer I am not a developer

please delete I do not have a need nor knowledge to use it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Microsoft, Android Os, Chrome Os, Sprint, Boost Mobile, LG, Motorola LLC to combine knowledge

I want to ask permission from all of these Companies to combine their knowledge together to put on a laptop just like my acer laptop, because it has a window 7 now it is running on Windows 10...it has a at least 300GB storage, 11 channel of network such as wifi connection, it has the capability to communicate to any unknown IP addresse because it has "null" inside somehow along the line. But what really bothers me is when anyone would dare to put their fingers right on my acer laptop like to change everything around. Com'on I don't even…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base