Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Redesign Office Store Information Architecture

Who is responsible for the information architecture of the Office App Store? the categories are far from helpful. They are overlapping and inconsistent. There is no hierarchy, I seldom can tell what category to use to refine my searching. They need to take a look at the commercial sites like BestBuy and create metadata that can be used to refine search results with helpful criteria

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Store & Catalog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Names from Active Directory to Spell Check Dictionary in the same tenent automatically

The spell check dictionary for the O365 suite should be automatically updated to recognize names contained in the Active Directory for that tenent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Store & Catalog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In outlook mail app Add a functionality to use EWS getrooms operation

i have requirement where i need to get exchange rooms (like we do through EWS by using getRooms)in my outlook mail app, right now there is no such functionality where through makeEwsRequest i can get the rooms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Store & Catalog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The computer and printer are connected via USB and using iOS to print wirelessly needs to be connected.

Wireless LAN and the SSID of the network that the mobile terminal is connected to can be checked in [Auto Search] > [To Set Printer Wireless LAN].

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base