Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. track changes support

I would really appreciate if the Microsoft Word Add In could provide an API for support the Track/Revision changes. Currently there seems to be no support it in the API. Have been waiting for the same for a number of years now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Word  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 各 位 大 大 好 我 是 小 柒 加1ine:1j11

各 位 大 大 好 我 是 小 柒 加1ine:1j11
    我 是 介 紹 美 眉 的 喔 當 你 們 看 到 這 則 信 息 的 時 候

就 表 示 你 們 有 福 了 因 為 小 柒 會 幫 你 挑 選 最 優 質 最 適 合 你 的 美 眉 滿 足 你 的 性福 無 論 是 寂 寞 空 虛 的 夜 想 找 人 陪 還 是 工 作 累 了 倦 了 想 得 到 放 鬆 舒 壓

還 是 夫 妻 性 福 生 活 並 不…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Questions were how to deploy certain Stores and funnells?

You my dear need to compile a book of how to's on Microsoft. You answer everything step by step and in everyday Language!!! And by the way , "How do I add in Deployment? :(

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "Find previous" button next to "Find next" in "Find and replace" (ctrl-f) in Excel

In table with lots of rows I often need to find entry which I entered previously - for example I want to find last use of THIS word and if I use "find next" option it will lead me to the first use instead of last. And if I use "Find all" while I'm editing mid part of the table it will give me long list where I need to find the right context and that takes time. Sometimes, I just know that the right context of THIS word is used last time and I would like to jump there…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Will Teams support Outlook Add-Ins

When will the Teams calendar support Outlook Add-Ins?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. allow access to microphone in addins , it gives PermissionDeniedError, but works well on edge independently

a web addin used in outlook doesn't support microphone access , says PermissionDeniedError, this should be supported

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 【佳佳賴+賴w2859看照約妹】一夜情外送茶加+賴w2859 深夜寂寞就加賴:w2859甜蜜蜜的雙唇 添上你的大肉棒口技交術好 1:可獨享VIP會員專線 “一撥即通 暢通無阻” 2:品質好茶優先推薦 3:每次消費都可享受八折折扣 4:帶朋友消費即可得到一張1K的優惠卷 5:可

【佳佳賴+賴w2859看照約妹】一夜情外送茶加+賴w2859
    深夜寂寞就加賴:w2859甜蜜蜜的雙唇 添上你的大肉棒口技交術好
    1:可獨享VIP會員專線 “一撥即通 暢通無阻”
    2:品質好茶優先推薦
    3:每次消費都可享受八折折扣
    4:帶朋友消費即可得到一張1K的優惠卷
    5:可看部分妹妹不遮臉真人照加賴w2859
    ★更多精彩好茶 更多天然美女盡在【看照約妹論壇】
    ★每天上百名兼職靚妹 等待哥哥們的邀喲
    ★服務地區:台北 台中 彰化 南投 高雄 新竹 台南 新北
    【買二節可免費送二節的優惠活動喔】+賴w2859

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow access to the "Dark mode" setting of Outlook in Add-In

Allow to access the host Outlooks dark mode setting to adjust Add-In UI accordingly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. add more preferences for references insertion

that enable user to edit font of endnotes and footnotes and enable user to add bracket in refernce

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add mini timer on slides.

Often you have very limited time on performance, and every person want to know how much time it have to make the presentation in time. I think it would be very useful and cool feature to know hou much time you have directly on slides. Maybe mini timer at the bottom corner of slides. And very cool if i can to configure it. For example I have an hour on performance and i have presentation with 20 slides. So i know that i have approx. 3 minutes on each slide. So i configure this built-in timer on 3 minutes and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix image caching for Outlook on iOS

While testing images being loaded from an email in my iOS Outlook app, I see inconsistencies with how Outlook caches them. These images are loading from external sources (i.e. HTML img tag with src pointing to a server, not images that are embedded/attached). The app makes several requests to the same image source as you navigate around so it doesn't appear to be caching the images at all. I've included more technical details in this StackOverflow question.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Missing Snooze API (schedule mail to return to Inbox at later time)

Recently outlook on web added the option to snooze emails so they will return to Inbox at a later time. There is no corresponding feature in outlook desktop app.
    In order to be able to Snooze emails on Outlook desktop, an API will assist in creating such addon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable Private Betas in AppSource

Currently there is no effective/easy way to facilitate a private beta for Office Add-ins. As a result, new apps can often get bad ratings before useful feedback can be gathered from users. Add support for private beta programs for new and new version apps eg. Office Add-in apps in AppSource.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Store & Catalog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding Hexagonal grid rule line in Onenote. Helpful to STEM majors!

As Neuroscience major, I use Onenote app on a surface pro 2017 to draw my hexagonal ring like carbon structures in my notes. Adding a Hexagonal grid on the Rule Lines tab would be helpful for STEM majors using Onenote.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: OneNote  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. SharePoint HTTP error 503 returns as HTTP 400

Hello,

I found the following two posts describing an issue the I currently have.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/SharePoint-Online-sometifclennertmes-returns-...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/BUG-Send-HTTP-Request-to-Sharepoint/td-p/...

My flow calls the SharePoint webservice URI GET /_api/web/lists/GetByTitle('ListTitle')/Items(12080)/Versions

Recently this began to fail some times reporting a 400 Bad request, but with the request message that it ran into 503 Service unavailable.

The problem with this is that Power Automate will automatically retry on a HTTP 503 error, but does not retry on a HTTP 400 error.

So now my flow will fail in stead of retry. Please look into this and align the HTTP status code with the actual error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Shared APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Issue in get_user graph api. Response constains value for assignedLicense property for a user who is unlicensed in portal.

Issue in get_user graph api. Response constains value for assignedLicense property for a user who is unlicensed in portal.
    The value in assignedLicense property doesn't point to any valid license in the available licenses in the organization.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Shared APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Include workbook id inside Excel.context

The context already have information such as the author of the document and the title, but it don't have the workbook id,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. create ability to convert from OneNote app version to OneNote 2016 and visa versa

Ability to convert pages or sections from OneNote app version to OneNote 2016 for archiving notes in project files rather than in personal OneDrive folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: OneNote  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement arrow style for a data series in a chart

In Office Excel, you have an option to implement an arrow style in your line chart for a data series.

However, it seems like the office.js library is unable to implement this option.

Excel.Line has the option I'm looking for (beginArrowheadLength, beginArrowheadStyle, etc, ), but it was strictly for shapes, completely separate from series charts, and has no way to somehow implement a custom shape to the data series.

Adding this feature would help me greatly to create a chart directly to excel instead of building a custom chart inside the page.

More information on my stackoverflow question:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59971581/microsoft-office-js-excel-add-in-how-to-implement-arrow-style-for-a-data-serie

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base