問題点を瞬時に見つけられるソフトウェアです。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Insert Visual Basic 6.0 programming language as default on Windows 10 updates

This is one of the fastest programming languages out there. Let's be realistic, all the "top" listings in which VB. NET is in top, are pure lies. VB6 was, is, and will be used by many, constantly. Young people constantly come to VB6 in a natural way. People simply use VB6 because is smart, fast and powerful (and independent of .NET).

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Graph API access to Archive Mailbox (aka In-place Archive)

Microsoft's official documentation for Graph API access to Archive mailboxes is non-existent, and what people cobble together on public sites like StackOverflow is highly contradictory:

1. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52991085/how-to-get-messages-from-archived-mailbox-using-ms-graph-api
    2. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36939501/how-to-get-in-place-archive-mailbox-in-exchange-online-using-office-365-apis
    3. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36939501/how-to-get-in-place-archive-mailbox-in-exchange-online-using-office-365-apis

(some say it's impossible, some possible, but suggested solutions don't actually work).

Suggestion:

1. If it's possible to access Archive mailboxes (not just the regular archive folder in the normal mailbox!) via Graph API, document it properly.
    2. If it's not possible, make it possible.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Azure free subscription to developer tenant

I am not eligible to add a free Azure account to my developer tenant. Only paid subscriptions are available.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Correct FindNext Implementation in Excel User-Defined-Functions

I have a function that searches a column in an Excel sheet for a particular value: UserName.
    For each of the cells that contain the UserName, I need to check another cell: LessonDate for the latest value (and return the latest LessonDate value found for the particular UserName).
    I wrote a routine with an initial .Find followed by a .FindNext loop in order to search all of the occurences of the UserName. When I tested the Function (I passed it the Sheet to search, and the UserName to search for as parameters), by calling it from the Immediate Window, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add AI Builder to developer program benefits

It would be a great addition if the AI Builder were included in the Office 365 developer program benefits (just like the E5 tenant). If it were included we could be better advocates of the product and actually sell it to clients.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow Graph API to have granular mailbox access and not access to all mailboxes

Since graph api access to mailboxes cannot be control by mailboxes, enterprise security will not approve the use of such API.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Windows to "Microsoft 365 E5 Developer"

Need to test and work with Microsoft Virtual Desktop and use autopilot scenarios for Enterprise testing. The Pro to Enterprise step up integrated into Azure AD is needed

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add support for updating hireDate, birthday, and preferredName in Graph API using client credentials

We have a number of solutions in our enterprise using Graph API and have a requirement to update the birthday and hireDate property of a user. Apparently this isn't possible using Application Permissions per this Github issue - https://github.com/microsoftgraph/msgraph-sdk-dotnet/issues/296

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bootcamp for Auckland New Zealand

Hoping that a similar bootcamp can be organised for Auckland New Zealand https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/office/events/?filterBy=Bootcamps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the E5 Developer Subscription Available To Existing Developers

Microsoft have decided to make the E5 Developer Subscription available to only new developer subscriptions. Can this be made available to existing developers?

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/blogs/new-microsoft-365-e5-subscription-with-ems-now-available-for-developers/

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In Backlog  ·  5 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Where can I find outlook calendars 'findmeetingtimes' for swift (iOS) codes/samples/documentation?

Where can I find outlook calendars 'findmeetingtimes' for swift (iOS) codes/samples/documentation? I've searched the portal and was able to find out PHP code only. Tried same in swift and the response was error/unknown (as per log). Please guide me asap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 新竹外送茶LINE: PZ5530 新竹火車站外約妹.新竹夜市叫小姐,新竹出差找服務,新竹外約,全套服務/新竹外送妹妹服務/新竹外送妹妹到汽車旅館/新竹外叫小姐外送服務/竹北叫小姐新竹茶訊/新竹東區找外約/新竹旅館叫茶上門服務 新竹火車站叫小姐 Line: PZ5530 新竹火

新竹外送茶LINE: PZ5530 新竹火車站外約妹.新竹夜市叫小姐,新竹出差找服務,新竹外約,全套服務/新竹外送妹妹服務/新竹外送妹妹到汽車旅館/新竹外叫小姐外送服務/竹北叫小姐新竹茶訊/新竹東區找外約/新竹旅館叫茶上門服務

新竹火車站叫小姐 Line: PZ5530 新竹火車站附近找女人/新竹外送茶 竹北外送茶坊/外約服務/新竹叫小姐/竹北叫小姐/新竹叫服務/新竹定點按摩工作室/竹北外送茶/新竹美女外叫/新竹香山區//新竹外約/新竹按摩全套/

新竹火車站叫小姐新竹外送茶LINE: PZ5530 新竹旅館叫小姐.東區茶訊,新竹叫小姐/新竹全套,新竹茶莊,新竹外約,新竹叫小姐-新竹外約茶-新竹出差叫小姐, ,竹北叫小姐,竹北外送茶-新竹外送茶 新竹叫小姐-外約服務-汽車旅館叫小姐-出差叫小姐-新竹小姐外叫新竹外送/新竹哪家茶莊最好/新竹全套按摩服務外叫,新竹叫小姐,外送茶 新竹外約茶莊新竹找茶,新竹外送茶莊,新竹鐘點情人,新竹茶訊,新竹叫小姐新竹茶莊 -出差叫小姐,新竹外約服務-新竹外送網,新竹頂級茶莊,純兼職美女全套服務外約外送,外送茶莊,新竹茶訊-竹北香山叫小姐

新竹外送茶LINE:PZ5530竹北叫小姐.竹北外約.竹北茶訊.香山叫小姐.新竹按摩/新竹叫小姐到新竹飯店全套指油壓推薦? 新竹外送茶推薦竹北汽車旅館外約妹妹-新竹外約,新竹按摩,新竹全套服務,竹北找女人 #新竹外送茶 #新竹全套 #新竹外約 #新竹叫小姐 #新竹魚訊 #新竹一夜情 #新竹茶莊 #新竹喝茶吃魚 #新竹茶訊 #新竹指油壓 #新竹按摩 #新竹半套店 #新竹外約按摩 #新竹外約注意 #新竹外約流程 #新竹外約個人 #新竹外約line #新竹外送茶 #新竹外送茶坊 #新竹外送茶經驗 #新竹外送茶心得 #新竹外送茶照片 #新竹外送茶電話 #新竹外送茶 #新竹按摩網 #新竹按摩工作室 #新竹叫小姐line #新竹外送茶 #竹北外送茶 新竹找茶喝好茶外送,新竹外約茶訊,新竹找魚茶論壇,新竹外送茶,新竹外叫小姐討論區,新竹找女人開房,新竹外送茶莊,采舍叫小姐,喜來登外約妹,找茶,竹北叫茶,新竹哪裏有好茶,新竹飯店叫小姐,外送妹,新茶訊,竹北茶訊,新竹好茶,薇閣叫小姐,外約愛愛,茶魚訊論壇,找茶喝,竹北外送茶莊,新竹外送茶莊新竹找小姐,全套服務,竹北美女外送,台灣優質好茶,香山出差叫小姐,竹北外約正妹學生,好茶分享,新竹找女人,新竹竹北找約,新竹高檔茶,竹北新竹,旅館叫小姐,外送優質好茶,新竹,新竹找正妹,竹北約茶,新竹魚訊,包夜,新竹外約正妹,竹北茶訊,湖山約茶,香山找正妹新竹外約圖片,小姐外送圖片,茶妹外送,新竹茶妹,新竹茶妹十月,玩美情人,高檔外送茶, 茶莊茶訊,長腿茶,茶莊推薦,外送論壇,新竹大學生援交,茶訊分享,台中茶外約,高檔茶訊,天天好茶,新竹平價,台北小姐論壇,新竹好茶,茶坊論壇,新竹外送茶優惠.新竹茶報,极品妹?搞新竹找茶訊,巨乳茶,茶訊網外送茶網站,新竹學生茶,新竹優質茶,台中成人討論,外送巨乳,外叫服務,小姐外叫,府上服務,外約論壇,新竹約茶,好茶分享外送,新竹現金外約模特兒青茶,新竹E天使,茶單論壇,台北小模,正妹推薦外送,新竹打炮,竹北華航空姐,激情性?論壇,新竹找茶網,,竹北叫小姐,外約電話新竹外送茶,新竹外約妹,竹北外叫茶,新竹約打炮,新竹一夜情,外約電話,喝茶魚訊,找茶討論區,好茶推薦,新竹外叫妹,新竹外叫小姐,竹北茶訊,新竹找茶,新竹找魚茶,竹北好茶,新竹優質茶,新竹高檔茶,竹北好茶,找茶論壇,新竹外送美女,竹北找正妹,外送服務,外叫美女,新竹叫妹,竹北叫美女,竹北叫小姐,新竹找茶喝,新竹外約學生,旅館叫小姐,新竹好茶外送

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Scrolling left to right.

So as much as Google/Adobe like to put the market where they want, Microsoft can take a swing at that too.

Smartphones today are more tall than they are wide (as compared to some square-screen phones of a decade or two ago)

How about making the Top--->Bottom or top-->bottom interchangable with left--->to right? It'll just need a uniform code in how text or objects are displayed within an app or browser and having a registered class be the handle for each anchor? And then perhaps having a switch or a check box inside an application to format the view in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to set value or text attribute in Adaptive Card when Action.ToggleVisibility is used

Add the ability to set value or text field in Adaptive Card when Action.ToggleVisibility is used. This will allow AC developers to pass values or selections.

Scenario: User clicks and image which triggers the Action.ToggleVisibility if I can set a targetElement's value, I can store the actioin in a value which wold be passed at ActionSet time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need Excel sheet as a blackboard visible on desktop, which updates as I go...

Need Excel sheet as blackboard visible on desktop, which updates as I go...like a dashboard. Is there a way to have a dashboard as one's desktop? I am pretty sure a dashboard can be built with Excel, that would answer my question I guess...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Embedded Microsoft Whiteboard

The goal is allow embed the Microsoft Whiteboard into a HTML. We could use it as part of our app/web project.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base