Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Teams Sample Data Pack

A Teams Sample Data Pack would be very useful on top of the existing Users, Mail & Events and SharePoint ones.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create appointment through UWP API AppointmentCalendar.SaveAppointmentAsync

With WIN 10 it is possible to connect accounts in section Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, then with UWP APIs it is possible to access related data like like contact and appointments.

Currently with an UWP app it is possible to create appointments to an Exchange calendar with API AppointmentCalendar.SaveAppointmentAsync, instead with an Office 365 calendar the operation is not successfull: is seems that the appointment is created but it is never synchronized with the server.

Thread at https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/710e8168-1cc3-4ee9-bf22-45179b0767b1/uwp-app-is-not-able-to-create-appointments-in-an-office-365-calendar?forum=wpdevelop contains original discussion details, then at https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/questions/21557/which-is-the-replacement-of-uwp-user-voice-forum.html it was suggested to me to post a suggestion here.

So please…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the E5 Developer Subscription Available To Existing Tenant!

The requirement to activate a developer subscription to create a new tenant is very unreasonable. For example, I already have my own tenant, and bind a custom domain name for testing. Why should I be asked to create a new tenant to participate in the test of new subscription? Developer subscriptions are not free trials, and no one wants to have many abandoned tenants and accounts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Retrieve all Delve Profile details including custom properties

We are trying to retrieve all the Delve/profile properties including custom properties.

We have been testing the BETA (eg https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/me/profile/).

We see the standard attributes but they do not seem to be populated (EG we entered Skills and have not seen them)

We also added a custom property (Admin Name) as a Person and this custom property does not appear

It would be really useful to have this working

thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Reinstall" the sample data packs

I want to "reinstall" the sample data packs, because I want to start clean and want to not to create a new tenant.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. to make API to get/update user details like EnterpriseVoiceEnabled,HostedVoiceMail

to make API to get/update user details like EnterpriseVoiceEnabled,HostedVoiceMail

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. in flow, allow better control of planner tasks

Whould be useful to create a flow that clould:
    * create a planner task with a checklist
    * change progress of task to X% when X% of checklist items is checked
    * change status of task to "complete" when all items on a checklist are checked
    * assign task to different bucket when completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Visibility impairment - Persistent notifications with more beeps and flashes.

I have a team member who cannot reliably see/hear his notifications, due to his visibility impairments, and I would like to have the notifications persistent some where or more visible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Include Visio and Project into E5 Developer Subcription Plan

Please add Visio and Project in to E5 Developer Subcription Plan. Developers can write code and test on these app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I get an error adding the Users Data pack to my Office 365 Developer subscription

When I add the Users Data Pack to my Office 365 Developer subscription, I get an error. Tried it several times, but without any luck.
    Ik have no idea how to contact Microsoft regarding this problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow retrieval of contact lists

I can use the /contact endpoint to retrieve a set of contacts in given contact folder. However all I get is ordinary contacts - there is no data for contact lists (distribution lists).

I will also need to create such lists when posting to the contacts folder.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Graph API access to Archive Mailbox (aka In-place Archive)

Microsoft's official documentation for Graph API access to Archive mailboxes is non-existent, and what people cobble together on public sites like StackOverflow is highly contradictory:

1. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52991085/how-to-get-messages-from-archived-mailbox-using-ms-graph-api

2. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36939501/how-to-get-in-place-archive-mailbox-in-exchange-online-using-office-365-apis

3. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36939501/how-to-get-in-place-archive-mailbox-in-exchange-online-using-office-365-apis

(some say it's impossible, some possible, but suggested solutions don't actually work).

Suggestion:

1. If it's possible to access Archive mailboxes (not just the regular archive folder in the normal mailbox!) via Graph API, document it properly.

2. If it's not possible, make it possible.

Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Azure free subscription to developer tenant

I am not eligible to add a free Azure account to my developer tenant. Only paid subscriptions are available.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Correct FindNext Implementation in Excel User-Defined-Functions

I have a function that searches a column in an Excel sheet for a particular value: UserName.
    For each of the cells that contain the UserName, I need to check another cell: LessonDate for the latest value (and return the latest LessonDate value found for the particular UserName).
    I wrote a routine with an initial .Find followed by a .FindNext loop in order to search all of the occurences of the UserName. When I tested the Function (I passed it the Sheet to search, and the UserName to search for as parameters), by calling it from the Immediate Window, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add AI Builder to developer program benefits

It would be a great addition if the AI Builder were included in the Office 365 developer program benefits (just like the E5 tenant). If it were included we could be better advocates of the product and actually sell it to clients.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow Graph API to have granular mailbox access and not access to all mailboxes

Since graph api access to mailboxes cannot be control by mailboxes, enterprise security will not approve the use of such API.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Windows to "Microsoft 365 E5 Developer"

Need to test and work with Microsoft Virtual Desktop and use autopilot scenarios for Enterprise testing. The Pro to Enterprise step up integrated into Azure AD is needed

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base