問題点を瞬時に見つけられるソフトウェアです。

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Insert Visual Basic 6.0 programming language as default on Windows 10 updates

This is one of the fastest programming languages out there. Let's be realistic, all the "top" listings in which VB. NET is in top, are pure lies. VB6 was, is, and will be used by many, constantly. Young people constantly come to VB6 in a natural way. People simply use VB6 because is smart, fast and powerful (and independent of .NET).

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Delta returned for users on photo update

If you have a tenant with a lot of users or a SaaS platform that works with millions of users accounts in Microsoft, it is extremely painfull and time consuming to pull/sync profile images from Microsoft Graph. Doing live queries against Graph for photos are also causing additional strain on the Graph infrastructure and end users suffer the performance penalty of a service having to query another service first. So it is ideal to sync images in some cases to local systems for performance gains.

Based on testing that I did I calculated that fetching photos on 300'000 users can…

221 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Add-in: General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. show the alias for messages in the graph api

If our mailbox is user@domain.com and we have an alias user1@domain.com against user@domain.com

When retrieving a message sent to user1@domain.com via the graph api the recipient is resolved to user@domain.com and there is no reference to user1@domain.com anywhere in the response.

It would be great if we could retrieve the original alias the email was sent to.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Creating Organizational Contacts via MS Graph API

Currently you can modify contacts via MS Graph, but there is no way to create new contacts, without using Exchange Powershell Support Tools.It would be ideal if this was possible through the MS Graph API.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. use filter by onPremisesSamAccountName on Graph API

I would like to have filter by onPremisesSamAccountName in Graph API. As of now when doing it by "$filter=onPremisesSamAccountName", it is throwing "Unsupported or invalid query filter clause specified for property 'onPremisesSamAccountName' of resource 'User'."

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. create new API permissions rather than have Protected APIs

I want to be able to pull all the messages from Teams channels but that requires access to Protected APIs. Why not create a new permission, eg Teams.ReadAllMessages, rather than have protected APIs. With Protected APIs I have to fill in a form and ask MS for access to my own data. With a permission I can grant it myself as an admin.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to create a organization contact in graph api

We currentyl in the beta API have the avability to List, Get, Update and Delete a organization contact. I'm (and sure more of us) wish to beable to Create as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Promote Get MIME content of a message (preview)

Per the [versioning documentation](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/versioning-and-support) I am making a request to promote the O365 Graph API capability to [get MIME content of a message](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/outlook-get-mime-message) from beta to general availability.

This is a requirement for our application as we need to save the emaill in our system. This functionality is available in the [EWS API](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/client-developer/web-service-reference/message-ex15websvcsotherref) but we would like to use the Graph API.

Is there any sort of timeline that could be provided for when this might make it into general availability?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Checkin comments in version history of listItem

I have a Problem when querying the version history of a listItem in sharepoint via ms-graph API like this:

https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/$metadata#sites('site-id')/lists('list-id')/items('item-id')/versions

My problem is, that all version-records in the response have the same value in "_CheckinComment". And this value is the latest checkin comment and NOT, as I would expect, the checkin comment made for each specific version of the listItem.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Missing UndoCheckout in microsoft-graph API

I am missing an REST endpoint to undo a checkout.

In the ms-graph API (beta) there are endpoints to checking and checkout a file. But none for discarding the checkout.

The web view of sharepoint offers me that option.

Will this feature come to ms-graph or do I have to figure out how to achieve this via sharepoint rest apis?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable Read.Basic feature for Application Permission for Graph Api

Enable Read.Basic feature, which is available for Delegated permission to Application Permission.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide "type" ('group' or 'user' or etc.) field for attendees

For now, Graph API is not able to distinguish groups or users in the attendee collection of the Event, and as a result, if we need to process all users on some event we have to store existing groups in cache or make an additional call to graph API.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MS Graph filter on user-skills

Having your skills in Delve is a nice feature. However, several customers ask us to implement a feature where you can filter on skills and show users who possess those skills (= aka a competence matrix).
    It would be nice if you could filter using Graph, for example by using the following query: https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/users?$filter=skills/any(c:c eq 'PowerApps')

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. see user presence with a Graph call

I'd like see user presence with a Graph call so I can have an indicator if they are available for chat in teams or out of the office etc.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Time out when calling getMessages in Outlook rest API V2.0

Hi there, I'm using this API: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/office-365-api/api/version-2.0/mail-rest-operations#get-messages.
    When I add "$search="From:*"" in the request, this call will get time out if 0 results are found.

I also tried to use List messages of Microsoft Graph API: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/user-list-messages?view=graph-rest-1.0&tabs=http.
    If 0 results are found, it also gets time out. code: 504.

Is it a bug? Anyone has ideas?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Organization Hierarchy using Microsoft Graph

Create a single endpoint that allows pulling the entire hierarchy (upwards) of a user.

This would be instead of recursively calling "manager" on every user until you get to the top.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why Should We Use This API To Connect To SharePoint When There Is An Existing SharePoint API?

Seems confusing as to when or why a developer should use the Graph API to connect to SharePoint when a REST API exists for connecting to SharePoint objects already.

I see one of the reasons which is to eventually pull all of the API's into Graph. But right now it is not clear when to use which API.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base