Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Power Automate transfer function

☆ It would be nice to add a setting that allows you to specify a transfer-prohibited address or domain.
    ☆ It is hoped that Power Automate can take over the transport rules of Exchange Online.

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Office Add-in Manifest to be published to Cloud Storage Services like Box

We are a large enterprise having many locations around the globe, using cloud storage solution (Box) for file shares..

We'd like to be able use a shared folder in that cloud storage as an app catalog for manifest files, just like a network shared folder, for Office Add-Ins we are developing and using in our enterprise.

We are also in Office 365 but deploying Sharepoint just for manifest files catalog is a burden on our IT department.

We'd like to see more open-minded approach from Microsoft in this matter and let cloud storage providers be part of this process.

Thank…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix a bug in Grooveex.Dll during unloading of this dll in applications

With Office2016 a component was installed on the system that will be loaded by the file open dialog of applications (maybe a shell extension). If the application is shut down and if grooveex.dll is unloaded during shut down, the process will be killed at once without any exception or error message and further dll's are not unloaded.
    A developer may recognize this bug because memory leaks of the process are not reported at the end. Productive code in dllmain functions is not executed too and this may result in wrong behavior of all applications on a Windows system with Grooveex.dll…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable Corporate Buying of licenses for Office Add-in

Enable Corporate Buying of licenses for Office Add-in for Project

Currently Centralized Deployment is only possibly for free Add-ins [1]. Paid Add-ins are only possible by additional/custom purchase.
    Please add support for paid Apps.

[1] https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Deploy-Office-add-ins-in-the-Office-365-admin-center-737e8c86-be63-44d7-bf02-492fa7cd9c3f

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Supported platforms for the app

Through addin manifest we should be able to control the supported platforms for the app . For eg: app should support only Excel/Word/Ppt 2016 and should not support Ipad , Office online , Office 2013

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Added Clipboard support to Office Add-in for Store

I am creating an add-in that copies tables from Excel in Markdown format at VSTO.
    This is a very useful add-in, I want to open it to the store to approach it more widely.

However, the current API does not support clipboard and can not be realized.
    For this reason, I would like to add clipboard support.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Is Office.js Development Dead?

It seems like there has been no significant updates since 2016 (maybe 2017) on new features added to Office.js. Has Microsoft abandoned this project? Is it Dead before it is even finished?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Connect to http://localhost (no SSL)

I'd like to be able to connect to http://localhost:60002 (or some localhost port, no SSL) in order to fetch information served locally instead of retrieve it from the Internet.

My understanding is that only https URLs can be fetched from the Add-ins so this is not possible.

Could a manifesto property allow this, for example?

Thanks very much!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Track changes

Hi,

This is for Word.

I would like to be abel to access track changes / revisions. Access the ranges apply an attribute. Be able to draw a special indicator over the range when that attribute is present. Could this be done with binding? This needs to be available through the javascript API or is there a way to do this with C++.

I would also like to add some controls to the ribbon, some buttons and popup menus. All from javascript API, or C++.

Kind regards.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Able to add Office built-in groups/controls to custom ribbon tabs in manifest.xml

It is great that I am able to add my custom groups in the OfficeTab in manifest.xml for my JS add-in. However, it seems that I can only add custom buttons and menus in CustomTab. It will improve the usability if I am able to add the frequently-used Office built-in groups/controls in my custom tab in manifest.xml so that my users will not have to switch between different tabs.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide a mechanism for deploying an add-in to a group of users and specify property bag of settings to apply to the group

We already have a way of deploying add-ins to group of users within a tenant, but it would streamline a lot of scenarios if during that deployment for an add-in to a group that a "property bag" of settings/configuration could also be specified. This would then be available via the Office.js API.

Here's one very realistic use case scenario:

Commercial third party add-ins would require some form of subscription/licensing engine, consider a subscription that an organization would buy simplifies down to a subscription id. The question is really then around how do we bind users to this subscription id?

Here's…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is a web service necessary?

Please add some more discussion about how the Javascript Add-In model works in disconnected mode with no access to the internet, if it is even possible. It is unclear from the introduction whether or not this is supported or how it is achieved.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow sites with third party apps to be saved as template (O365)

I'm working on created a site template with a single third party app. This app has blocked my ability to save the site as a template, but is required to be deployed to the new site, and also is the primary reason for creating the template in the first place.

I dream of a day when you can create a template from this site, and create sites from it, so long as they are created within the same site collection. (where the app was enabled already).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Making centralized deployment of Office add-ins on Windows accesible to not only Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise

As of now centralized deployment can only deploy to Windows if the Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise office license is active. This is a bummer, since smaller companies which use for example "Microsoft 365 for business" won't be able to use it. Smaller companies cannot deploy their own office add-ins with custom menus and buttons in any way. I suggest making centralized deployment available to those licences aswell.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Office web add-ins IE-independent

I had several nightmarish days to adapt my add-in code to ES5 (for IE11), because my add-in keeps being rejected for not supporting IE11. Many (many!) features in IE11 are not well-supported and this holding back progress.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 橘子外送加賴:bj8390優質外送茶 特殊外送服務後門 口爆無套NS 專業服務項目包含: 外約全套服務 雙北、台中 彰化 新竹 高雄 台南 都可外約叫小姐 各種風情美眉的約砲服務 您只要選好地區,進入頁面後就可以讓哥哥們挑選心儀的妹妹條件,種類眾多,不論哥哥想要初兼生澀女友FU、

橘子外送加賴:bj8390優質外送茶 特殊外送服務後門 口爆無套NS
    專業服務項目包含:
    外約全套服務
    雙北、台中 彰化 新竹 高雄 台南 都可外約叫小姐
    各種風情美眉的約砲服務
    您只要選好地區,進入頁面後就可以讓哥哥們挑選心儀的妹妹條件,種類眾多,不論哥哥想要初兼生澀女友FU、老練純熟技巧佳的外送茶體驗人生百態 小沫優質外送茶保證讓每個第一次的新手或者老濕G一試愛不釋手!
    莫再強忍滿腔空虛的慾望,叫小姐立刻釋放出你的身心靈
    哥哥線上+入LINE之後,留下想要條件的外送茶妹妹資訊,告訴可愛的客服您的預算跟地區,我們即可馬上為您安排!
    超多種類妹妹讓你選妃,外拍小模、清純大學生、慾求不滿人妻、性感嬌媚OL 何嘗再強壓內心的渴望呢?
    只要馬上一封訊息,眾多妹妹等著與哥哥們來場性感風騷翻雲覆雨的美好時光。
    橘子優質外送茶提供LINE好友及時外約約砲服務
    衷心建議哥哥提前一天或當天請於1~2個小時前能告知我們的客服妹妹幫您預約,
    見到妹妹後有喜歡再給現金就可以品嚐香嫩欲滴美眉的專業服務囉!
    請認真觀看優惠活動出來!!!!!!
    聯絡line:bj8390
    消費都會送福利 自選
    福利1:當天消費即可獲得鑽石vip外加每節優惠2k
    福利2:週末加節獲得每個月一次免費一節名額
    福利3:包夜可直接成為“茶裏王”(茶裏王不懂敲我)
    福利4:當天買一送一 第二節半價
    福利5:當天消費可獲得永久半價(不限制價位)
    福利6:當天消費可免費獲得處女
    福利7:當天消費多少返送多少現金卷
    福利8:當天消費所有金額全部返送現金卷回饋 達到消費金額2w以上額外送福利(一次免費包夜 鑽石vip 次免費 三次免費抽獎)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. get rid of statement based code

replace all statement based code xml, xaml, caml you cannot debug it just use JavaScript. Its someone's wet dream

If you can loop and if you can program anything statement based approach to much time wasted getting it correct poorly supported

Its just shite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 赖tea7799桃園外送台妹嫩模兼職/桃園特殊上門服務/桃園愛情外約/巨乳正妹台灣妹甜美清純小女生空姐爆乳

赖tea7799桃園外送台妹嫩模兼職/桃園特殊上門服務/桃園愛情外約/巨乳正妹台灣妹甜美清純小女生空姐爆乳

甜美清純小女生令你怦然心跳了嗎
    享受美女正妹迷人惹火身材
    全裸香豔美胸誘惑抵擋不住
    等你來解開她的胸罩小咪咪好想被吸
    妹妹們空虛寂寞的下體等著哥哥來插入
    任君品嘗讓您感受前所未有的享受

想瞭解更多美眉資料就請加通訊資訊詳談歐
    Line:tea7799

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base