Add free subscribe tools for developer and te s te r

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 賴639099蘿莉學生妹很淫蕩風騷很會舔蛋蛋很敢玩無套內射 短期缺錢需要幫忙 嫩嫩嫩 可愛的蘿莉學生妹小茉莉 皮膚嫩又好 19歲天使的臉也 身材很贊 服務好 .看有沒有大大想幫忙 妹子白天都能配合 賺夠就上岸囉 身材密碼:166.C.19歲 瀨639099或瀨5522200hh

露露外送茶瀨639099【瀨5522200hh】專營臺灣本土妹約旅館一律現金消費Telegnam:t9906【Skype:skb689】
    外約學生妹約茶高檔正妹麻豆藝人小模空姐援交妹學生處女台灣蘿莉送茶吃魚喝茶人妻女優泰洗處女敢玩3P雙飛無套全場3K起【有圖】 #高雄外送茶,#高雄約炮,#高雄外約,#高雄吃魚喝茶,#高雄找小姐,#高雄全套,#高雄茶莊,#高雄茶訊,#高雄約炮神器,#高雄一夜情,#高雄炮友,#高雄買春,#高雄叫雞,#高雄嫖妓,【籟639099】【籟5522200hh】【Telegram:t9906】台中外送茶【籟639099】【籟5522200hh】【Telegram:t9906】 台中學生 台中一夜情 台中找小姐 台中全套茶旅館愛愛 【籟639099】【籟5522200hh】【Telegram:t9906】台中單親媽媽 #高雄找炮友#高雄外送茶 #高雄外送茶,#高雄約炮,#高雄外約 #台北外約 #台北外送茶 #台北買春 #台北叫小姐 #台北叫全套 #台北按摩 #台北半套 #台北找援交妹 #台北茶莊 #台北上門按摩 #台北找茶 #台北外約小姐 #台北找一夜情 #台北外約 #台北外送茶 #台北買春 #台北叫小姐 #台北叫全套 #台北按摩 #台北外約 #台北外送茶 #台北買春 #台北叫小姐 #台北叫全套 #台北按摩約炮 #台北找援交妹 #台北茶莊 #台北上門按摩【籟639099】【籟5522200hh】【Telegram:t9906】 #台北找茶 #台北外約小姐 #台北找一夜情 #台北外約 #台北外送茶 #台北買春 #台北叫小姐 #台北叫全套 #台北按摩 #台北半套 #台北外約 #台北外送茶 #台北買春 #台北叫小姐 #台北叫全套 #台北按摩【籟639099】【籟5522200hh】【Telegram:t9906】 #台北找援交妹 #台北茶莊 #台北上門按摩 #台北找茶 #台北外約小姐 #台北找一夜情 #台北外約 #台北外送茶 #台北買春 #台北叫小姐 #台北叫全套 #台北按摩
    瀨639099全臺灣外送茶-哥哥DD硬邦邦,想要刺激的性愛,就要找夠淫蕩的人妻蘿莉空姐
    萌系女孩←→甜美可愛.櫻桃小嘴.害羞嬌嫩 小模網拍←→身材火辣.大D兇器.高挑長腿

台北魚訊,#台北外送茶,#台中喝茶,#南投找炮友, ,#南投約砲, ,#南投找砲友

639099無套爆乳奶水人妻敢玩無套肛交. 真心為你服務十九歲E奶學生妹粉奶

台中旅館叫小姐 ,#台中出差找女人 ,#瀨639099台中網路叫小姐,#南投打炮,#南投傳播妹,#南投傳播小姐台北外送茶妹視角太誘惑 外約妹子肉體勾引跪求愛愛飢渴愛撫超高潮 在台北叫小姐舒壓按摩外約必備!

淫蕩少婦←→敢玩敢秀.絕不冷場.性感妖艷 名航空姐←→服務親切.脣紅齒白.外型亮麗 清純學生←→年輕的身體 給你滿滿的女友fu
    全新台北外送茶莊絕對值得您期待,最佳的叫小姐服務及茶莊正妹就在-騷惑情人性感俏麗外約,將會有最佳的台北魚訊資訊,騷惑外送茶,給您最淫蕩的誘惑唷

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: OneNote  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Word Add-in: MAC IndexedDB behaviour is strange

I have stored some data from word add-in into IndexedDB. So, For that session, I am able to retrieve data and work with that.

But when I close the word(Completely Quit from menu), and reopens, then I open word add-in and I don't get access to data into IndexedDB. Also, not getting any error.

Again, when I close add-in and reopen, I get access to data. So, I don't get access only first time when I completely quit word and reopens again.
    It's strange behavior.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Word  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Common Distribution Curve Images to Shapes in Powerpoint (Bellshaped curve, skewed distribution, 1 sided normal distribution, etc)

Add Common Distribution Curve Images to Shapes in Powerpoint -(Bellshaped curve, skewed distribution, 1 sided normal distribution, etc)

I often must communicate problems in terms of theoretical population distributions. This is for concepts only of course since actual distributions can be graphed in Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide an event to be alerted when a file is open or close.

The Word add-in we are developing is providing contextual information about the document. Currently there is no way to detect a new file is open or the current document is closed that would allow to reset the context of the add-in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Word  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ... use data of changes made on a document and time spent on it to make the user sure not to mistakenly close the doc without saving it.

... use data of changes made on a document and time spent on it to make the user sure not to mistakenly close the doc without saving it.
    This may happen when the open docs are so similar in content and everything, as happened for myself and 2hours effort disappeared. For example you can ask twice if the user is sure to close the doc without saving it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Correct FindNext Implementation in Excel User-Defined-Functions

I have a function that searches a column in an Excel sheet for a particular value: UserName.
    For each of the cells that contain the UserName, I need to check another cell: LessonDate for the latest value (and return the latest LessonDate value found for the particular UserName).
    I wrote a routine with an initial .Find followed by a .FindNext loop in order to search all of the occurences of the UserName. When I tested the Function (I passed it the Sheet to search, and the UserName to search for as parameters), by calling it from the Immediate Window, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Problems, Problems, Problems

we have big problems with the use of the Power Point API: The current version is full of bugs, versions are exchanged without prior notice, new versions are withdrawn ...

Why is that? When to expect a debugged, final version??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to inject data in to native PivotTable object

Currently, you can use the PivotTable object and it's associated collections to create, edit, delete PivotTables. But currently, this relies on using Excel itself for the aggregation.

It would be nice to instead be able to manually manipulate the PivotTable object and define hooks for expanding Hierarchies to perform custom aggregation.

This would be useful for using analysis servers which aren't 100% XMLA compliant as well as any other services that want to perform some kind of aggregation on data not available in the worksheet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. REST endpoint to configure/enable/assign conditional access permission in Azure to integrate with on-premise privileged account vault

Build REST endpoints that we can call to grant specific federated/cloud account conditional access to Azure/O365 services. We currently leverage an on-premise solution customized to do this for all of our systems, but Azure/O365 is the hold out service that we must have a different process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Office.EventType.ItemSent event for Outlook

This should work simular as the Office.EventType.ItemSend event and pass a parameter with the id of the newly sent email item. It would be handy to be able to post process emails that have been sent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. +賴wL9970或app669學生外約外送爆乳無套處女肛交中出射到飽

所謂外送茶,就是孤寂的男人排擠內心寂寞的一種東西,外送茶和援交妹的區別無非是交往手段不同。
    找外送茶莊的好處是,快樂至上,而援交則不能。
    一個出色的外送茶妹,是可以為男人減輕壓力,緩解疲勞,挑起欲望。
    不能用好壞來形容外送茶,只是這個不完美時代下的必然產物。
    無論誰都可以在失落時找個妹妹尋回自信,因為性是廉價的也是貴重的,但是外送茶會給人們帶來生理和心理上的雙重提升。+賴nos998

生命中,有熱烈也有平淡;
    回憶中,有歡喜也有悲傷;
    每個記憶的花瓣都需要一個靈魂的支點 就像一杯好茶,需要一雙溫柔的手、一個良好技巧的人來沖泡一杯茶,等待一個懂她的人淫妃 等待一個傾茶的人
    我們在尋找一份溫暖能夠相伴淫妃外送茶外約長久之人 你我之間美好的相遇,
    就讓淫妃外約照亮你未來的旅途 在你迷惘、難過的時候,給你一杯熱騰騰的外約茶 讓淫妃外送茶外約點燃你精彩的生命,用外約美茶解你煩憂 這一生,沒有甚麼比結緣更美好的事
    既然命運讓淫妃遇上你們,那麼,像家人的你們將是我淫妃外送茶樓的責任,包含著你們的性福 一年四季,與你相伴,淫妃茶樓永遠奉茶於你左右
    春天,剝開美茶的外衣,讓你品嘗著淡淡的花茶香+賴nos998
    夏天,揮灑汗水的同時,奉上一杯生精解渴的好茶+賴nos998
    秋天,吟言淫濕的情感,好茶將填補你內心的空缺+賴nos998
    冬天,寒風受凍的身軀,用炙熱的茶溫暖你的全身;淫妃外約帶你進入茶香餘繞的心靈慾望 因為懂得,所以用心聆聽你們的需求; 因為懂得,所以用心記掛你們的要求;
    因為懂得,所以我們必須做的更好更真切。淫妃外送茶樓所見的每一個茶友,不要只是一面之交 而是希望能夠獲得熟知彼此的長存友宜;+賴nos998
    讓淫妃外送茶樓用熱情如火的純熟妓藝 以及美艷絕倫的絕世外約茶,打開你的心房;淫妃外送茶樓,給你最悠活的品茶聖地 讓你喝茶也能像喝咖啡一樣時尚 讓你喝的安心 做的開心 用愉悅的心情品茶,才能品出最真實的茶香 這就是我淫妃外送茶莊的茶道 。+賴nos998

聯絡方式:【LINE:淫妃nos998】+賴nos998

營業時間:【中午13:00——淩晨04:00】+賴nos998

外送消費:【一 律 現 金 消 費 / 不 轉 賬 / 不 匯 款 / 不 買 點 數 喲 / 安全 放 心可靠~】

外送地點:【可 旅 館/外約/住家/酒店/飯店/汽旅/】

計費消費:【全套外約4K-30K/1S/1H】+賴nos998

【台北】大同區 大安區 士林區 中山區 中正區 內湖區 文山區 北投區 松山區 信義區 南港區 萬華區

【新北】三重區 土城區 汐止區 新莊區 板橋區 永和區 瀘州區 中和區 五股區 泰山區 新店區 八里區 淡水區 林口區龜山萬壽

【新竹】新竹《東區》竹北 香山區

【彰化】員林鎮 鹿港鎮 田尾區 南投市 草屯區 田中鎮 彰化市

【台中】東區…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Office.js to provide support for retrieving host or domain url from add-in

Suggestion is derived from here:
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/5c843b0a-594d-4511-b42f-7d28c79a5cfe/detecting-if-outlook-addin-is-loaded-through-outlookofficecom-vs-outlooklivecom?forum=appsforoffice&prof=required

Office.js to return the parent URL/domain of an Outlook add-in. This is useful for knowing what Outlook web client the user is loading the add-in. Outlook Office365 vs Outlook.com.

Certain browsers don't allow access to the parent domain due to security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Email Address Drop Down Menu

You used to save and display all of the email addresses that I would use while managing emails. I find it so frustrating that you now limit this list to the last five emails. I am constantly emailing people that I haven't spoken to in six months or so. The recent emails doesn't help.

My work around is to go to my laptop and search for someone and then find their email. It used to be that this would just drop down.

I don't know why you changed this feature. But I waste 10 minutes EVERY DAY searching for email…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MSProject - provide ability to sync tasks

Currently for MS project we have only gettasksync. We need to loop through every task and make our call to api endpoints. Would be great if there is a way to sync all tasks instead of looping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Shared APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. show auto sum in the bottom when you switch to another excel sheet

In Excel, when you highlight a bunch of cells, it averages, counts, and sums those cells. When you switch to another excel sheet, this disappears and only works on the active sheet. It would be much more productive to not make this disappear but keep that for use in the other excel sheet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. MS Access Developer Tools to add.

This is for developing Access Databases and should be part of the Database Tools: One thing about developing Access Database or any database in that manner is the need to interview workers and analyze current work functions as part of database planning ... I think there needs to be some sort of automated questions document forms and other sheets to help organize and plan the database.

I can see there are some database tools such as Analyze tables and database Documenter but those doesn't help much before the databases are developed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please remove this content completly from my computer I am not a developer

please delete I do not have a need nor knowledge to use it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Store & Catalog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PowerPoint Add-in Instance Id

I would like to have a way of identifying Add-in instances once they are inserted in the document.

My addin adds a picture in the selected part of a PowerPoint document. At the same time I also add some persistent data using Office.context.document.settings.set

Is there a way to specify the name of the picture within powerpoint?
    When I unzip the pptx I see that my persistent data is on the webextensions.xml but when I look at inside the slide folder, for instance slides1.xml all I see is the pictures but I dont have a way to associate the pictures from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base