I suggest you ...

Support for shared mailboxes

Office 365 shared mailboxes are very useful. Unfortunately, they do not load outlook web add-ins right now: see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35059067/make-outlook-add-ins-working-with-office-365-shared-mailboxes/35065215
This would be terrific to have add-ins for such mailboxes especially for all CRMs related apps

639 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Benoit Patra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Max commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add as soon as possible! If you use a shared mailbox in a team you can either open it as a shared folder in your mailbox (BUT THEN THE CATEGORIES DO NOT SHARE) or you can open it as a second mailbox (BUT THEN THE ADD-INS DO NOT WORK). This is kind of sad when you need to use both.

• Erlend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature, the use case is really important for our add-in. Our customers use several shared inboxes and public folders for entire departments or functions, and this is exactly where we need our add-in to be available.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, please fix this ASAP
        Many wonderful add-ins but quite useless if they don't work in shared mailboxes :-/

• Urfan Durrani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a specific add-in (salesforce Inbox) to work on shared mailboxes (e.g. sales@ and support@)
        It is hampering our adoption. Is it true that this works on outlook for MAC and not windows?

Please fix this

• Sara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't believe this. I have just spent days learning all about an an add-in and a new application. Now I find I can't use it across multiple email accounts within Outlook so will need to find another email client

• Serdar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if one user reads the message the others should still see the email as unread!!! there is no option like this.!

• Garry Brady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This works fine on the Mac version of Outlook but unbelievably not on the Windows version. We really need this to support our cross platform team.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this ASAP. We use a number of delegated mailboxes it would be much easier to use if we could use add-ins, particularly one to add in templates.

• rlee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this ASAP. We use a number of delegated mailboxes it would be much easier to use if we could use add-ins, particularly one to add in templates.

• Mahendar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important and useful ask! This would immensely help in extending access to delegates.

• Gaurav Rihan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important and useful ask! This would immensely help in extending access to delegates.

• Tedd Fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG why would this NOT be already there?!?!
        This is like the paramount enterprise use case.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base