Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Add Office Javascript API support for resources of type room in appointments/meetings

Currently, the requiredAttendees methods setAsync and getAsync have serious issues when resources of room type are used. I will add below my review of the three methods exposed on requiredAttendees object (picture in the link):

http://s17.postimg.org/satnvyrz3/Required_Attendees_Calls_Behavior.png

341 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Razvan Bugheanu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Søren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can someone inform me what is not working when working with room resources? Why anyone would post the primary contents of their suggestion as an image and then place that image on a site, where it disappears after a while is beyond me...

• Roel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear MS,

Any update on this request. For us it is vital as well for our product.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear MS,

This request has been the top idea for almost a year. Is there any update if this will be included in the core product?

Regards,

Could you please let me know if you have a status update?? I am really waiting for this solution

@MS, we are curious when this will be available?

Thank you in advance for Your esteemed response.

KR,
        Senad

• Maurice Jaso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there no room information? We really need this to work! Are there still no updates to this?

• Duc Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's silly, why can't we get the room just as any other fields? How hard can it be, I cant even get any correct data

• Jinn Ng. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi developer team, is there any update on this? Having no access to Resources of Room Types is seriously a huge nightmare for us. Not to mention it will result in loads of traffic to Exchange Server since we must send a request to EWS to get the appointment and its relevant info... It's not good for anyone. Can you guys pick this up? It has been here since forever!!!

• Roel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this feature? I had contact with the MS Service Desk, but they could not inform me regarding the status. The last update is quite a while ago.

• Raphael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this one? I have been waiting for this for quite a while.. :(

• Gerry Appeltants commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Microsoft, we would like to know when you're finally going to include it ? Thank you very much
        Gerry Appeltants, MD, Plat4mation Belux

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base