I suggest you ...

Add Office Javascript API support for resources of type room in appointments/meetings

Currently, the requiredAttendees methods setAsync and getAsync have serious issues when resources of room type are used. I will add below my review of the three methods exposed on requiredAttendees object (picture in the link):

http://s17.postimg.org/satnvyrz3/Required_Attendees_Calls_Behavior.png

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Razvan BugheanuRazvan Bugheanu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please let me know if you have a status update?? I am really waiting for this solution

@MS, we are curious when this will be available?

Thank you in advance for Your esteemed response.

KR,
        Senad

• Maurice JasoMaurice Jaso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there no room information? We really need this to work! Are there still no updates to this?

• Duc LeeDuc Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's silly, why can't we get the room just as any other fields? How hard can it be, I cant even get any correct data

• Jinn Ng.Jinn Ng. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi developer team, is there any update on this? Having no access to Resources of Room Types is seriously a huge nightmare for us. Not to mention it will result in loads of traffic to Exchange Server since we must send a request to EWS to get the appointment and its relevant info... It's not good for anyone. Can you guys pick this up? It has been here since forever!!!

• RoelRoel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on this feature? I had contact with the MS Service Desk, but they could not inform me regarding the status. The last update is quite a while ago.

• RaphaelRaphael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news on this one? I have been waiting for this for quite a while.. :(

• Gerry AppeltantsGerry Appeltants commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Microsoft, we would like to know when you're finally going to include it ? Thank you very much
        Gerry Appeltants, MD, Plat4mation Belux

• Tuan D. NguyenTuan D. Nguyen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Microsoft: any news guys? It would save us a tremendous amount of development time, and also your server's load when your provide this.

@Microsoft any news on this item? Is it on the roadmap? Didn't noticed any recent changes to the Outlook office js API. Does it still has focus?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base