Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Provide Exchange Room or Equipment information

Please provide us with the information regarding room and/or equipment mailboxes that are available in Exchange. Including the resource properties so you can execute queries to retrieve that information.

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Albert-Jan Schot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Al commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, has development stopped on this?
        As per the original request, it would be good to be able to get all the extra meta-data (room capacity, location etc...)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there plans to extend this to include room events/bookings as getting a Room list seems of little benefit unless you can then get a list of times/days the rooms are booked or available.

• Joshua Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Update? I would to integrate Exchange room calendars with our R25 enterprise room scheduling application. It also has a REST API.

• Martin Larochelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be useful for us too. We would like to have a way to get the list of Rooms, See when a Room is available, then schedule a meeting with it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the have access to the calendar of resources like rooms through the OData api's

Feedback and Knowledge Base