I suggest you ...

yammer graph

I've been trying for a while to integrate or use the graph api to query yammer information. However, despite a couple of posts found, there seems to be no way of actually doing this.

I can define my app in AD with permissions to graph and to yammer, i then can authenticate successfully and query standard graph end points based on user.read scope. However if i try using the same token on Yammer it tells me is not valid, if i try to use the code to get a Yammer access token then is also not doing it... so how is one to work with Yammer through Graph? Obviously i cannot ask my users to authenticate twice, especially when the credentials are the same...

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for this request! Looks like Adrienne from our team reached out for more information a while back, but we haven’t heard any updates. We’re going to close this request, but please respond on this request if you have any more information. If you are still stuck and have a question, post your question on Stack Overflow using the [microsoftgraph] tag.

Thanks!
    Office Extensibility Team

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service