Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

GraphQL API for the Microsoft Graph

Facebook's GraphQL is the perfect API solution for the Microsoft Graph. I highly encourage you to implement this, since it would improve development for React apps.

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rene Brandel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matt Coggin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My team at Medtronic is moving resources to GraphQL. As Office365 E3 customers, we are hopeful that Microsoft legitimizes this effort! MS Graph API is fantastic, converting or wrapping with a GraphQL API would take it to the next level.

• Gil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very exciting and enable more mobile apps with O365 .
        The github was not updated for a while, are you still working on this? thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're currently working on a fully fledged application leveraging our own graph interface against Cosmos and a rather large set of Azure services. It would be great to be able to consolidate the pipeline using graphql everywhere, instead of having to use the old API's. Especially if it could be integrated nicely with Azure SSO.

• John H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Making Office data available on mobile efficiently would encourage the creation of custom mobile apps which can leverage the huge amount of data in Office.

• Ed Devitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GraphQL would be a great enhancement to the Microsoft graph. Since Office 365 stores so much data, the ability to use GraphQL, a more efficient way to query the data than REST, would be a big plus.

Feedback and Knowledge Base