Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Provide access to the Alternate email (otherMails array) attribute of the user object

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ryan Feagley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we please make the otherMails attribute (or rather just ALL AAD user attributes) available on the Graph API? I'm not a developer and am only needing to access AAD data for consumption in Power BI, but I don't understand why only a sub-set of AAD attributes would be available via the Graph API - especially since MS is encouraging people to move off Azure Graph API and onto Microsoft Graph API. Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this refers to the ability to make calls to the Graph API including the otherMails attribute (which is currently only available via the Azure AD Graph API), I want to request the same thing. I'm not a developer and am only needing to access AAD data for consumption in Power BI, but I don't understand why only a sub-set of AAD fields would be available via the Graph API - especially since MS is encouraging people to move off Azure Graph API and onto Microsoft Graph API. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base