Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Add Pagination to the findRooms API, to get past the limit of 100 rooms

The /findRooms API states: "You can get up to the first 100 rooms in the tenant". Could you please add standard Pagination, to get past this limit?

I tried /findRooms?$top=1000&$count=true but I am not able to make these query parameters work. In addition, I now understand that the API doesn't currently support things like $top or $skip.

237 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Martin Sommer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alexander Soto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also can't use this API properly without support for paging. Or even better adding paging and a query string option...

• Spanos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This API is basically useless without pagination. Any timeline for it being added?

• Abel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any workaround for this issue? It seems impossible to retrieve all rooms unless they're organized in room lists - which is not the case for many of my clients.

• Damon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 to this. This is severely limiting the usefulness of the API and blocking our ability to use Office 365

• Mike O'Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of pagination and accepting a filter parameter to filter the room name makes this API resource nearly unusable for any sizable company. This affects many of our customers. Would be great to get this prioritized eventually!

Feedback and Knowledge Base