Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Enable Corporate Buying of licenses for Office Add-in

Enable Corporate Buying of licenses for Office Add-in for Project

Currently Centralized Deployment is only possibly for free Add-ins [1]. Paid Add-ins are only possible by additional/custom purchase.
Please add support for paid Apps.

[1] https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Deploy-Office-add-ins-in-the-Office-365-admin-center-737e8c86-be63-44d7-bf02-492fa7cd9c3f

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kurt Riede shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jim Barrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this has low votes but was wondering if this is even in the pipeline and if so approximately when it will happen. I have a customer/org that uses Office 365 and they want to purchase multiple(15+) licenses for one of my add-in's from AppSource. Without changing the add-in to implement licensing (which we can do), the only way the customer can do this is for each user to have a Microsoft Account and purchase the add-in separately. This is not practical. Also, the admin cannot go to each users PC and use an admin account to purchase for them because a single user/Microsoft account can only buy 1 license of an add-in in AppSource.

If there are any good workarounds it would be great to know. Also, great to know is an approximate time frame for when, if at all, paid add-ins will be able to be centrally deployed from Office 365 Admin.

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base