Feedback by UserVoice

I suggest you ...

Автоматически скрывать ленту, по аналогии с автоматическим скрытия панель задач

Если microsoft word, в верхнем правом углу во вкладке параметры отображения лента выбрать - автоматически скрывать ленту, то лента скроется в верхней части экрана. Для того чтобы она появилась, нужно навести курсор мыши в верхнюю область экрана и кликнуть левой кнопкой мыши. Предлагаю рассмотреть способ появлении лента в указанном режиме, без клика мыши. То есть при наведении курсора мыши в верхнюю область экрана, лента будет появляться без клика мыши, по аналогии так выезжает панель задач в windows если установить галочку на: автоматически скрывать панель задач windows. Например при работе на маленьком мониторе я её скрываю, однако для её появления постоянно нужно кликать по ней, что не совсем удобно.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Илья shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminOffice Developer Team (Microsoft Office Extensibility, Microsoft) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Translating to English: Automatically hide the ribbon, similar to auto Hide task bar

If Microsoft Word, in the upper right corner of the tab display Options Ribbon to select-Automatically hide the tape, then the ribbon will hide at the top of the screen. To make it appear, you need to hover the mouse cursor in the top area of the screen and left-click. I suggest you consider the way the ribbon appears in the specified mode, without clicking the mouse. That is, when you hover the mouse cursor in the top area of the screen, the Ribbon will appear without clicking the mouse, by analogy so leaves the taskbar in Windows if you tick: Automatically hide the taskbar windows. For example, when working on a small monitor, I hide it, but for its appearance constantly need to click on it, which is not very convenient.

Feedback and Knowledge Base