Please make the currency field work the same as it did prior to the September 2019 updates.
1. Create a custom field in an exchange public folder with the field type of currency
2. Cache the public folder.
3. Enter data in the currency field in the cached copy.
4. Synch to Exchange
5. Remove offline items (right click folder and choose Clear Offline items)
6. Resync the folder
7. Field value can no longer be seen in the cached public folder
8. Inquire the field on the cached public folder and the online public folder.
9. Field type is now PT_I8 instead of PT_Currency
The cached public folder can no longer see the value.
David Asta commented
I have many clients who use a Currency field on their Outlook form and they can no longer see the information.