Please make the currency field work the same as it did prior to the September 2019 updates.
- Create a custom field in an exchange public folder with the field type of currency
- Cache the public folder.
- Enter data in the currency field in the cached copy.
- Synch to Exchange
- Remove offline items (right click folder and choose Clear Offline items)
- Resync the folder
- Field value can no longer be seen in the cached public folder
- Inquire the field on the cached public folder and the online public folder.
- Field type is now PTI8 instead of PTCurrency
The cached public folder can no longer see the value.
David Asta commented
I have many clients who use a Currency field on their Outlook form and they can no longer see the information.