Support Add-in development in Blazor

178 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can you add some samples with respect making a MS Graph API call over a proxy server, I have a sharepoint site that is behind proxy

MS Graph API having an issue to query root Sites of a sharepoint site that is behind Proxy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Complete integration of Edge (Chromium) DevTools with Word Add-in Task Pane

The latest Edge Chromium DevTool communicates with my Word Add-in Task Pane, but the console feature does not display my addin console.log. Using the older standalone DevTools Preview does perform as it should. i.e I get all of my console output displayed.

Thank you in advance

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Command line switch to export VBA code, Macros, forms, etc. to a directory of text files from Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access

Add command line switch to Office products to export VBA code, Macros, Form definitions, Table Schema, Worksheet properties, etc. to individual text files.

This is an export only and not an import.

Benefits
    1. I can full text search the VBA code base instead of the one at a time search interface in the VBA developer tools in Office.
    2. I can commit the Word/Excel/Access file and the exported VBA source code to version control. This allows me to do differences and change tracking on the VBA code, table schemas, etc.

Some third party tools exist to do parts of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Office.js API for MS Access

Hello, i would like to ask is there any plan for extend MS Access to have Office.js APIs. Seems to be logical step as Office.js APIs are forming to role of a successor of VBA in longterm horizont.
    Thank you for clarification

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MS Graph API for Preservation Hold Library

It would help me a lot if I can use the API for getting the content from Preservation hold library. When I see the audit log for the Teams and OneDrive as an auditor, to check which contents the guest users accessed, I usually use the query with 'ListItemUniqueId,' but when the content has already been deleted, I cannot hit the content via API, and need to download many files from Security Compliance Center one by one. Hopefully in the next version will cover this part, thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add ability to alias tables and queries in design view

E.g. "Select T1.* from [Long Table Name] as T1". Until recently, you could edit aliases for objects in query design view, but that ability was lost in most recent update. Table aliases make queries more readable and reduce size of SQL text, for example to fit within the 255 character limit for macros like "OpenQuery".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rest APIs for Content Search in Security and Compliance - Office 365

For an internal project, I need to make search for emails across the mail exchange server (Office 365) of my organisation. As we have content search in Security and Compliance in Office 365. I am not able to find relevant apis to implement the same. Can anyone help me with this? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/compliance/content-search?view=o365-worldwide

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add support for web office add-ins development on Linux

Hi,

As the title says, I can't develop add-ins for web office on Linux.
    I followed the documentation on creating OneNote add-in, but when I run npm run start:web, I get this:

Debugging is being started...
    App type: web
    Unable to start the dev server. Error: Platform not supported: linux
    Debugging started.

Thanks in advance

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can we get keyboard shortcuts for Office Add-in's

Many users already use keyboard shortcuts, this would make integration much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Userforms in OSX Excel 365

Realize that many Mac Users are also geeks. Recall the dismal failure of Excel 2008 because of no VBA? Please add user forms to Excel 365 or I will just stop using all Microsoft products. There are alternatives to Excel I can use. I am an Excel developer. You are making it impossible for me to satisfy my customers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Account alert has been locked

Hi,
    I recently received a prompt:
    Microsoft Alert! Account is locked, hope I can contact the administrator
    But I also received a renewal email two days ago (msonlineservicesteam@email.microsoftonline.com)
    is this real?

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Support a ternary operator in VBA

In C# or Javascript we have the option to use a ternary operator to efficiently manage true/false scenarios and avoid the need for specific error handlers

eg x = var ? "true" : "false"

VBA is missing an elegant way to solve this, would love to see support added

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. update Graph API documentations

It is very difficult developing solutions with Graph API documentation, kindly update. Example: article talks about creating team https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/team-put-teams?view=graph-rest-1.0&tabs=csharp#example
    But can't find the Team class under Microsoft.Graph namespace!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. debugger for the outlook add-in development for outlook desktop application

There is no debugger for the outlook add-in development for outlook desktop application like we have in word/powerpoint. Somethings which works in the browser will not work in outlook desktop client. it would be really great if you could add this in your next release.

Related github link: https://github.com/OfficeDev/office-js-docs-pr/issues/1384

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Retention policy in forms

I would like global administrators have a way of adding forms to retention policies

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Graph API : https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/me/findRooms can return only 100 records

Graph PI https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/me/findRooms just returns first 100 records and does nott work with any other parameter. We are trying to integrate with O365 meeting rooms for room reservation app but it just doesnt fetch full list. We also tried RoomList parameter 'https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/me/findRooms(RoomList='{'191Oriordan.L5ORiordan@ap.jll.com'}')' but even this option is not working

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base