Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand Napa Monaco Editor to allow typescript language editing, better jsdoc tags, fix global function resolution.

Hello,
    I am working with the "Napa" Office 365 Development Tools and really want to get this to work smarter for our company. We are using this is conjuction with Visual Studio 2013 and of course we know that there are many things that VS can do to help in development. I deliberately want to have certain parts of Monaco to work better so I do not have to switch away for what I consider to be small app scenarios.

1. jsdoc support - please increase the number of tags that can be used. I can use @param and that…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Yemi,

Thank your for your feedback! This request is from some time back and we have since discontinued Napa. We recommend taking a look at Script Lab which lets you do many of the same things and also supports TypeScript. You can check it out here: https://github.com/OfficeDev/script-lab/blob/master/README.md#top Let us know if you have any feedback on Script lab.

Thanks!
    Office Extensibility Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base