Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The community of MS Access Programmers needs answers about the Future

I am from Brazil and use MS Access since 1996, There are so many systems doing its job in our clientes. How many we are in the world. VBA is a Fantastic tool, the cost of development is unbeatable, the time to form a programmer is so fast. Why we don't have information about the future, do a search opnion to get the results.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide download of code samples in Visual Studio 2013 for the tutorial on developing web apps

This is a fantastic tutorial but I would be able to learn so much more with the code samples. Would it be possible for Richard diZerega to prepare the sample files and post a link? Thanks in advance!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! I have spoken with Richard and he indicates that there is not a set of code samples for that tutorial. As that tutorial is out of date at this point, we will not be developing one. Thank you for your interest. I hope the rest of the code samples up on GitHub have been helping you get what you need!

Thanks,
    Office Extensibility Team

3. Pre-production environment for Office 365 with release notes

To allow developers to test new versions before they get pushed into Production Tenants. We have lots of problems right now with not knowing what is coming when as a App builder in the Store and have to react as Tenants get upgraded. It would make us more confident if we were able to know whats coming when.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base