Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Teams: Enable @mentions in TO DO's tasks

We would like to alert/mention someone in a task ("TO DOs" application) who is in the channel without assign this task to them.

We are missing a kind of @mention feature in this tab, like Trello App has or we have on "Conversations" tab.

Are there some developer considering/working on this?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More granular Graph API permissions for Teams

The Graph API, in its current iteration, is essentially unusable at an enterprise level. Access is granted to read/write to ALL Teams spaces which is a LOT of power to give an application. Either have the Graph API include specific Teams IDs which it can access or have each Team include configuration to allow specific registered app IDs to access their data. In the later case, an admin would still approve the app access in the tenant but the Team owner would need to add the app ID to the Team before any data could be read.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Out of scope  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GRAPH data connect preview does not list all Security Groups when choosing Approval Group

When choosing a Security Group for data connect Approval, the GRAPH drop-down only lists the first 50 it seems.
    If I wish to choose a Group that is beyond that 50, I am unable to.
    Want to be able to see ALL qualifying Security Groups.

[I have come up with a workaround in the interim]

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Out of scope  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send mail with options from shared mail box

Will need "Send mail with options from shared mail box" , now only can send from flow creator which is not useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to get contact list using any APIs with email Id.

Hi Support,

I want to know,

Can i featch emails id in contact list APIs. Because I using "https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/contacts?$top=100&$select=givenName,surname,emailAddresses&$orderby=givenName%20ASC"

This APIs. But i am facing one issue about get email id Because Of Email Id not come in this APIs. So Can you Help me How to get Contact list with Email Id.

Thank you-

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. eml

Currently it is possible to create a new message from an eml file with the createitem method. But in the api outlook / graph there is no equivalent. Is the feature in your roadmap?

Thanks

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Messages web hook for Microsoft Teams

Customers want Microsoft Teams to web hook for 3rd-party security vendors to intercept the mesesages (1:1 and channel). This should include any file transfers in messages.

Microsoft Teams doesn’t support web hooks for 3rd party security solution to scan mesesages, so users are not confident to communicate via Microsoft Teams as it lacks the protection of TM-CAS supplementary security.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please update the uri of calls for the new version of skype the last one does not work anymore.

Please update the uri of calls for the new version of skype the last one does not work anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the GetUserAvailability EWS endpoint accessible via the Microsoft Graph API

Right now the only way (that I know of) of getting calendar events from calendars that are not owned by the current user, is through EWS's GetUserAvailability endpoint. The functionality to query calendar's that you can read, but do not own, should be part of the newer REST apis. With EWS you are forced to use password based authentication, which is less scoped and therefore less secure than OAuth based methods.

The existing findMeetingTimes endpoint doesn't give as much information as getting access to the events directly, so that does not solve my issue.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give the VBA IDE a major overhaul finally

It's been over 20 years since the VBA IDE was created in its present form. MS has since created a number of modern and efficient development environments. Even if the VBA environment has long been referred to as outdated: it is simply the everyday reality for the majority of professional Office developers (especially all serious Access developers). I can not imagine that it lacks capacity to MS to bring the VBA IDE into a more contemporary form.

To insist that it would not be worthwhile to invest in an improved IDE, is roughly as if an automaker refuses any further…

458 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Persian calendar to Office&Project&SharePoint

More than one hundred million Persian Language
    The Persian calendar is very accurate.
    Try it

1,580 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    301 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow to modify calendars share/ACL/permissions using Outlook.com REST API

Allow to modify calendars share/ACL/permissions using Outlook.com REST API

Google Calendar already offers this feature: https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/v3/reference/acl

This missing feature has been reported on StackOverflow by another person: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40907899/share-outlook-calendar-via-api

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. shared mailbox should be access by office365 rest api

I have an application that are able to compose,draft,discard and list all message of office365 user by office365 rest api by curl. Now I want same thing to be done with shared mailbox. Unable to find it and hence my idea that any user subscribed user able to list,compose,draft,discard message for shared mailbox by office 365 rest api

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. UNLINK SKYPE FROM OUTLOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLINK SKYPE FROM OUTLOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Xamarin wrappers for native Skype SDK's for Android and iOS

Wrap the native Skype Android and iOS SDK's to allow using Skype for Business in Xamarin apps.

Preferably also offer a Xamarin Forms component to use Skype in cross-platform Forms app code for Android and iOS.

The Xamarin community is going to do this anyway but a Microsoft supported solution would be better, esp since Xamarin is now part of Microsoft.

151 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enable 'me' resource and controlling self user's presence in UCWA

Support for UCWA has recently been announced and enabled in Office 365. However, only few resources are made available when creating a UCWA App. For instance 'me' resource, which is very important to make users available or controlling their presence, isn't available.
    Trying to request the resource by URI, it returns an explicit 'Forbidden' error.

This is one of the basic capabilities enabling us implementing real time presence scenarios in our applications

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Copy/Move mail from one mailbox to another

I have been trying now for a FREAKING WEEK! to achieve this, using the EWS SOAP based system is absolutely disgusting.

In the managed API, or even better through the graph api, can we have a function to move/copy (is EWS, "Export" and "Upload") without having to use this horrid EWS SOAP based system?

Its so painful, I just cant get my head around. Stuff just doesnt work and the doco is horrible. I have been trying to do OAuth with EWS, and I dont know what the hell the issue is, but nothing works. Is there any doco to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Connector for JIRA

Add a connector for Groups for JIRA. This would be used to link to JIRA requirements/stories and use the groups functionality for conversation and linking to it. JIRA stories are usually managed within specific groups and by integrating a connector into groups it would mesh nicely.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. eml

Currently it is possible to create a new message from an eml file with the createitem method. But in the api outlook / graph there is no equivalent. Is the feature in your roadmap?

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base