Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need MySQL connector

Really could benefit from a connector that can connect SharePoint List item creation column data to MySQL table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ews managed api

Allow oAuth to login with credentials but as a registered app service like we can do now with basic authentication. We have a server process that scans the inbox and save emails based on a contact folder for hundreds of users. We cannot log in as them every time we restart the services.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Outlook v2.0 Contacts API need support for multiple 'mobilePhone' number

Minimum two mobilePhone numbers support required in contacts. In outlook UI we can add 2 mobile phone numbers but in API only returning single 'mobilePhone' number as a string field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Microsoft Teams: Give option to enable alert notifications for all favorite Teams/Channels

Microsoft Teams: Give option to enable alert notifications for all favorite Teams/Channels

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Skype for Business meeting invitations able to be customized

The Skype meeting invitations I want to customize. I have more than one number I want to show for the Dial-in. I made more edits but I want to be able to create that as the default template so I do not have to change it each time I schedule a meeting.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Extract URLs from messages

Extract URLs from messages - currently in EWS: Include support in Microsoft Graph if EWS is no longer being developed.

Docs.NET.NET API BrowserMicrosoft.Exchange.WebServices.DataEntityExtractionResultPropertiesUrls

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/microsoft.exchange.webservices.data.entityextractionresult.urls?view=exchange-ews-api

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Outlook API shouldn't force me to re-authenticate or refresh the token every one hour. One should be able to configure once with offline

Outlook API shouldn't force me to re-authenticate or refresh the token every one hour. One should be able to configure once with offline token. I need to be able to configure a job that calls the service every set number of minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add support for multiple Skype for Business accounts

Most other O365 client applications offer the ability to access data in multiple tenants concurrently - ProPlus, OneDrive, etc. Skype is limited to only one login in one tenant. Please add support for concurrent login to different Skype for Business accounts from the one client.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is an idea cum feasibility analysis for a feature . Application needs to give a poke call(with a ringing) to various phones.

A central application needs to send an event based poke call to its registered skype users.So this requires an API integration with Skype. Application will receive an external event and initiates a poke call to one of the registered users. This could be a bulk or single call.Is it possible to play pre-recorded file to users in case poke call is picked.All registered users are data users on 4G and application is hosted on cloud.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. O365 REST API - Add more control over the folder structure for non-mail folders.

When creating a mail folder, you are able to specify the parent of the folder, but if you want to create a folder for other content types, such as appointments, tasks, etc., you cannot specify the parent of the folder if the parent is a normal folder. If you create a calendar called My Calendar, it will get created somewhere, but you have no control over where it gets created.

Similarly, there is no way to list folders of specific content types within a parent folder. For example, there is no way to list the calendar folders within a parent…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add support on v2.0 applications for Skype for Business scopes

Microsoft now has the idea of v2.0 apps that give us many nice things including incremental scopes, but it doesn't support Skype for Business (any many other APIs) yet.

This is frustrating because it forces us to make v1.0 apps in the meantime and then have to eventually deal with the seemingly painful transition to v2.0 apps since the two apps aren't compatible.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Skype for Business PBX to Developer E3 Plan

Please Add Skype for Business PBX to the Developer E3 Plan. Otherwise, to develop for Skype, we need to purchase a retail E3 Plan, and then add phone and calling plans to it. A MINIMUM of $480 per year!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Outlook mail search results sorted based on relevance.

Currently, searching in OWA and outlook client returns 3 results ("top results") based on relevance.

For search results of clients using the Outlook/Graph APIs, it would make a lot of sense for the search results to match those of the official mail clients experience.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable a view to see all tasks for each channel on one page in planner

Currently if I have more than 1 channel within a team and have a planner page within each channel with tasks I can only see one channel at a time in planner thus only seeing the tasks assigned for that 1 channel. I would like to be able to see all the tasks for a team in one space so that I can see how many different tasks each member of my team has across channels etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Low speed

Increase the receive speed please. I can receive a email by gmail within 1 min,but hotmail cost me 5 mins.If it was assignment due within 2 mins, then gg.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create "Move to Calender" option in Hotmail...

Once a user opens the email, they can select "Move to Calendar", the body of the email is pasted in the body of the appointment, and the user can then set the appointment time options as normal ( I know, right! ) . ;-)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Edge browser open Content Types from SharePoint in the CLient app.

Edge opens new docs in the app online, even when the SP Library settings specify to open in the client app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get outlook calendar events data in single API call

i have 50 outlook users i want to fetch each user's calendar event in single API call without making additional login and Microsoft Azure Logic app.
    Is there any alternate way to do this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow ability to create mentions programatically in Teams

I am posting alerts for monitoring and would like to alert a team only if it fails. It seems that it is not supported based on Rich Moens response here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41440803/how-to-mention-a-user-group-in-a-new-message-to-a-channel - that was 7 months ago.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base