Feedback by UserVoice

Feature Requests and Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 台北中山區叫小姐包夜服務Line:85632台中叫小姐/微信:app85632三重找大奶妹

台灣外送茶莊line:85632各行各業本土純兼職正妹全台灣外送喔
    營業時間:中午12:00–淩晨4:00(可提前預約,讓甜心可以有充分的時間為你性福做準備唷)
    現金交易,見妹妹本人滿意後消費,一律拒絕匯款刷卡絕無點數卡
    見面滿意再消費,不滿意立刻幫您換人,請有意都加我即時或LINE
    有興趣的茶友們,加入甜心的帳號吧【優惠多多等你來體驗喔】
    在本論壇加甜心的帳號
    只要告知甜心就有500-2000的優惠喲^
    【本信息經無數網友證實/全套優質外出服務/安全可靠/非誠勿擾】

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Word  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide a way to edit the Worksheet Zoom in javascript.

Since range.left returns different values depending on the amount of Zoom your worksheet is, we should be able to edit the zoom or at least know the amount of zoom so we can take the changing position values into consideration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Excel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add feature

Add free subscribe tools for developer and te s te r

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get immutable id’s from office.js context

We have an outlook add-in from where customers can archive emails into our business solution. As some customer has many emails to archive, we just queue the emails id’s on the server and archive in a background job. Some users don’t understand that they can’t move the email to their ‘handled’ folder before we have finished archiving it, and when they do we can’t find it on the server due to I’d changing. It would be nice to be to get the new immutable id from the office.js context, and then queue that id instead

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Looking for “On save feature for Outlook add-ins”

On the Microsoft document, I've got the On to send add-ins event (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/add-ins/outlook-on-send-addins) which is used when we create a new event. Similarly when we update the event the "Send" button changes to "Save", however, the same "Save" event documentations is not present on the Microsoft document.

How can I call my custom function when a user clicks on save while updating any event and update the same on my custom code.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. not able to read app license information using code from outside of the app

I am not able to read app licence information from outside, i can read it from the sharepoint hosted app but not able to read it from a different app, that will add value.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pop up message suggesting that the battery is fully charged

While charging the laptop, I never get to know when my laptop is fully charged without looking at the battery bar so I think there should be a pop up message suggesting that the battery is fully charged

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-in: General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow Graph API to have granular mailbox access and not access to all mailboxes

Since graph api access to mailboxes cannot be control by mailboxes, enterprise security will not approve the use of such API.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. debugger for the outlook add-in development for outlook desktop application

There is no debugger for the outlook add-in development for outlook desktop application like we have in word/powerpoint. Somethings which works in the browser will not work in outlook desktop client. it would be really great if you could add this in your next release.

Related github link: https://github.com/OfficeDev/office-js-docs-pr/issues/1384

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 屏東叫小姐/屏東美人賴.pz5530 #屏東汽車旅館叫小姐-屏東約妹`屏東美人/屏東住家叫小姐#屏東正妹介紹/屏東旅館叫小姐賴 PZ5530 .屏東外送茶莊#屏東魚訊line#屏東魚訊交流#屏東魚訊分享#屏東魚訊論壇/屏東外約賴 PZ5530 /屏東外送舒壓按摩/屏東鮪魚飯店叫小

屏東叫小姐/屏東美人賴.pz5530 #屏東汽車旅館叫小姐-屏東約妹`屏東美人/屏東住家叫小姐#屏東正妹介紹/屏東旅館叫小姐賴 PZ5530 .屏東外送茶莊#屏東魚訊line#屏東魚訊交流#屏東魚訊分享#屏東魚訊論壇/屏東外約賴 PZ5530 /屏東外送舒壓按摩/屏東鮪魚飯店叫小姐

屏東外送茶.賴 PZ5530 屏東外送茶莊.屏東汽車旅館叫小姐.賴 PZ5530 屏東找茶,屏東外送舒壓按摩.屏東護膚全套外約.,屏東外約賴 PZ5530 .屏東旅館叫小姐找妹.屏東找小姐.屏東汽車旅館叫妹妹服務.屏東叫小姐賴 PZ5530 .妹妹服務/屏東找歡樂.屏東出差旅遊約妹 .屏東正妹論壇.屏東約情人.屏東找女人賴 PZ5530 兼職妹.推薦屏東茶莊賴 PZ5530 ##屏東外約妹妹價位#屏東飯店叫小姐找小姐.屏東全套外送.屏東辣妹.屏東找學生妹.人妻/薇米文旅叫小姐

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expose the commenting feature via excel-js api.

Can you expose the comments/notes feature in the excel-js api. I am interested in developing an add-in that depends on comments/notes. I noticed that there are other developers who are also interested in add-ins that need access to comments/notes. Following is a stackoverflow thread about it:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44019257/excel-javascript-api-set-note-to-cell

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. track changes in excel

I work for a large company. We receive requests for proposals in Excel and need to respond in Excel. We need to be able to track our editor's changes in Excel. Currently we can only track changes in Word but that is not the format that consultants use. We have to copy from Excel to Word for editing, then back to Excel to finalized. This is wasting a lot of time. Please add track changes to Excel so that it works the same as Word.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow toggling of LinkToPrevious with office.js

VBA and .net both allow for editing the Link To Previous property of headers/footers.

This functionality is missing from office.js, and thus requires extensive workarounds often involving other add-ins, XML, and/or weirdly specific templates to replicate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Taskpane Addin's and custom functions to control content addins

This would allow the ability to have the menu system outside of the content add-in. In addition would provide the ability to seamlessly bring in other charting libraries for more complicated live charting of financial data.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Extension points for Outlook: Add option to show buttons in command surface without select any email

So we developed a few custom Controls in outlook to allow user to interact with our management system (sync email item, add notes etc).

Currently user have to select email item to enable/show the controls (<ExtensionPoint xsi:type="MessageReadCommandSurface">).

And we are wondering if it is possible to show the controls without the user have to open the message.

ref:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/add-ins/reference/manifest/extensionpoint#extension-points-for-outlook

https://github.com/OfficeDev/office-js-docs-pr/issues/864

Thanks!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add ability to send email via Office javascript API (`send` in Office.Item)

Please add ability to send email via Office JavaScript API.
    For example, it can be a new 'send' method in Office.Item.

The main reason is an issue with Windows Outlook option "cached mode" and saving information in Exchange.

I my add-in I should make some changes in body of email and then send it. Currently, I see only one possibility how to do it this:

1. Save the email in Exchange via 'Office.context.mailbox.item.saveAsync()'.

2. But in cached mode I don't know when it really will be saved in Exchange. (see more info here https://officespdev.uservoice.com/forums/224641-feature-requests-and-feedback/suggestions/34593391-immediate-synced-to-the-server-saveasync-to-get). So I should periodically with some delays…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. un bouton dans Office

de mettre un bouton dans Office avec lequel on peut voir facilement ce que l'on a dans le presse-papier (le copier-coller)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base