• My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. to make API to get/update user details like EnterpriseVoiceEnabled,HostedVoiceMail

to make API to get/update user details like EnterpriseVoiceEnabled,HostedVoiceMail

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Developer portals & programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support for invoking O365 add-ins in shared mailbox context in the new Web Outlook

We have been told that support for add-ins in shared mailboxes will be added to Outlook in Q2/Q3 of 2019. Thus, we have started rolling out support for shared mailboxes in our add-in too.

As part of this, we have noticed that the add-in icons are only rendered in the context of a shared mailbox element if the user is in the old look of Web Outlook.

Since more and more people will be using the new look as default, users should be able to invoke the add-ins via the new look too.

Please add support for rendering the add-in…

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-in: Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Close compose mail window

It would be very userful if we could close the window compose mail when we would like to custom a new mail creation !

Thanks a lot

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Outlook  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: PowerPoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Word  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Programmatically perform actions when an email message is received

VSTO provides some events like NewMail/NewMailEx which gets trigger when one or more new items are received in the Inbox.

Looks like launching of add-in based on event like new email is not supported.

As suggested by Outlook-Add in Engineering team adding this on this forum to consider it.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57144228/programmatically-perform-actions-when-an-email-message-is-received/57148464#57148464

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi Team I found a bug in outlook

Hi Team,

I observed a bug in outlook, I am not sure where to send mail please contact me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make Office.context.ui.closeContainer() close the reading pane in compose mode on desktop outlook.

Office.context.ui.closeContainer() does not close the reading pane in compose mode on desktop outlook.

Use case:
    This is typically an issue when a user tries to forward or reply to an email using the reading pane. The user clicks our addin's "Send email and log" button.
    Once the email is sent, the add-in calls: Office.context.ui.closeContainer() to close the draft email within the reading pane. However, nothing happens and no error is returned.
    Which is confusing to the user.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add displayMessageFormAsync to office.js so that it accepts a callback

In the current displayMessageForm, when a newly created item.itemId is specified there is a high probability of failure.

When displayMessageForm form fails the caller is never made aware.
    Allowing a callback to be passed would permit the request to handle the failure.

The ability to display a message form should permit a callback to be passed that expects an indicator of success/failure for the request.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Office Developer Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow retrieval of contact lists

I can use the /contact endpoint to retrieve a set of contacts in given contact folder. However all I get is ordinary contacts - there is no data for contact lists (distribution lists).

I will also need to create such lists when posting to the contacts folder.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Outlook desktop support AMP and css 3.0.

Outlook for windows 10 and office outlook don't work with the newest email technologies

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fallback Mechanism For OnSend Addin - When Server Down

The scenario is my onSend addin blocks the email sending and based on some logic that returns true/false based on which email is either sent /cancelled.

Now, if my server where the web addin is hosted goes down, does this mean the end-user who has this addin configured would not be able to send mail and this is a blocker for mails.

It would be wonderful if the Manifest XML supports some sort of fail over call to send mails or display custom messages to the user as a fallback, just in case an add-in fails to load or server…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support Outlook appointment AddIn on Mobile

According to this...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/dev/add-ins/reference/manifest/extensionpoint#extension-points-for-outlook

...Addins are only supported for message read, on mobile. Can we please have a MobileAppointmentOrganizerCommandSurface and MobileAppointmentAttendeeCommandSurface ExtensionPoint, so that we may create an addin for appointments on mobile.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Quick Poll (Form Add-In)

I don't want the people that I send the poll to, to able to see the total results. This should be selectable by me when I create the poll. I only want them to respond to the question.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make it EASIER to transfer "OFFICE PRODUCT CODE" to NEW computer=since I have bought it installed in SEVERAL of the computers ie8tota

I know this may not be the "approved category" for this info,,,BUT since I (and many others) have used MSC/MSN for 35+ YEARS-and cpu's for 45+ years- please make it easier to transfer prod.code from one older cpu to new.
    I can't count the # of office suites I have bought pre-loaded =because I don't use office. Now that I have to (just for e-mail) because I got hit with a RARE high mortality form of Arthritis- I need to BUY ?? it. I hope not. Maybe MSN or my colleagues will help with educational info=does MSN have a history…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. in flow, allow better control of planner tasks

Whould be useful to create a flow that clould:
    * create a planner task with a checklist
    * change progress of task to X% when X% of checklist items is checked
    * change status of task to "complete" when all items on a checklist are checked
    * assign task to different bucket when completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. easy symbol enter

Hi. im looking for addon similiar to the program "Mathmatica" where you can press esc and, " , appears then you enter, sigma then esc and you typed the sigma symbol, its easy too fund symbols that way. now you have to look for it or google alt code

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Add-in: Word  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base