Feature Requests and Feedback

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable Corporate Buying of licenses for Office Add-in

Enable Corporate Buying of licenses for Office Add-in for Project

Currently Centralized Deployment is only possibly for free Add-ins [1]. Paid Add-ins are only possible by additional/custom purchase.
    Please add support for paid Apps.

[1] https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Deploy-Office-add-ins-in-the-Office-365-admin-center-737e8c86-be63-44d7-bf02-492fa7cd9c3f

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Allow Office Add-in Manifest to be published to Cloud Storage Services like Box

We are a large enterprise having many locations around the globe, using cloud storage solution (Box) for file shares..

We'd like to be able use a shared folder in that cloud storage as an app catalog for manifest files, just like a network shared folder, for Office Add-Ins we are developing and using in our enterprise.

We are also in Office 365 but deploying Sharepoint just for manifest files catalog is a burden on our IT department.

We'd like to see more open-minded approach from Microsoft in this matter and let cloud storage providers be part of this process.

Thank…

25 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        1 comment  ·  Add-in: Deployment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base